Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Acacia Home

Page 44 of 49
EEEEKK. TOMORROW! This day has literally taken FOREVER to come. I'm so excited for you. I'll bet you'll struggle to sleep tonight
Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it. So excited for you!!
Best of luck today with handover Trimum! You will find you quickly forget a lot of the drama once you are in. It’s just like having a baby
Enjoy 🥂

Good luck with handover. Enjoy your new house. It will be fantastic once you are in.
Thank you SO much everyone...we are IN. So emotional and happy I can’t describe it. We have the carpenter already here sorting the doors out ($340 we will be paying) the house just looks amazing I love it and I’m sure the stress of the last 18 months will fade. Will post more later but a few pics-

Oh and....the microwave trim is in and all the PCI jobs have all been finished. Now to give the house a good vacuum and clean!
Happy Days!!!!!!

So happy for you guys. Congratulations!!
::cheerleader::::party::

Best news of the day!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your gorgeous home. I look forward to seeing more photos
Massive congratulations!! So happy for you!
Congratulations trimum.

Extremely Happy and excited for you.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Fantastic news, enjoy!! 😀
Thanks everyone I am absolutely shattered now
the handyman showed up while we were still doing the handover and shaved 5-10mm off 13 doors upstairs (wardrobe/linen/bedroom) so they didn’t stick. He was fantastic worked quickly and got it all done in a couple of hours it cost $340 but worth it for the quickness of it. We are going to get him back next week to put the washing line up and tile the understairs storage area. Then I cleaned the house, OMG it’s huge I actually got blisters on my hand from all the vacuuming!! I didn’t do the bathrooms I figured they could wait another day and they aren’t that bad. Took our dog up there she looked a bit freaked out by it all so think it will take some getting used to for her, hopefully when she sees all the same furniture she will settle a bit.
Thanks everyone will let you know how it all goes, the house looks great, we have a 3 month and 15 month check/warranty so that’s good to know and if there is any emergency in the meantime we call our SS. We got s nice email from Burbank congratulating us and I replied saying thank you and looking forward to hearing about LD. Despite everything that’s happened though I’m proud of the House we now have.

I'm sooooo happy for you...finally. Bring on some pics please!!!!
Haha ok some pics...

Upstairs lounge

Congratulations trimum. So very happy for you. After all of the problems I am so glad that you are finally in. Soak it in and enjoy the moment. Congratulations again!

Looks fantastic trimum
happy to know that you guys are having a smooth transition. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Thanks for pics! very exciting, Nice storage shelf in garage. Enjoy your new house.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Soooo good. Can't wait for more pics when you get to it
Congratulations! Wonderful to see the family already enjoying that new lounge. Looking forward to some more pics when you are all moved in.
Congratulations the place looks amazing. Enjoy
🥂

Thanks so much everyone!!! We love our house, been doing last minute packing and cleaning today. In fact I was cleaning the fridge/freezer and pulled it out and saw this...

Hmm wondering if we should be worried. Really didn’t want to buy a new fridge freezer at the moment!

Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum