Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New here we are building the Doulton 56 with extension

Page 56 of 77
Has anyone gotten there decking done through Metricon? If so did they paint it for you?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Anyone at all got decking done? Surly there’s someone who got it done through m?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
D777
I am getting decking done by M and no they do not paint/stain it for you.
They repeated it twice at selections.
However I'm looking forward to doing it myself.
Thanks for the reply. I was just making sure. As they never told us that till later. You know how they tell one person one thing and the something else to someone else?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
it is weird however that they do not do that. After all the painters are there so why not.
I am getting hardwood panelling on the ceiling of the alfresco, and they are staining that so why not the deck?
stanus
it is weird however that they do not do that. After all the painters are there so why not.
I am getting hardwood panelling on the ceiling of the alfresco, and they are staining that so why not the deck?

That’s weird they do that but not decking. But then again that’s m for you. Can’t work them out

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Nah house looks fantastically beautiful!

Oh thanks Orph. Just can’t wait to finally move in there. How’s your house going? And your amazing garden?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
You know it’s time to move house when you find something like this crawling on your shoulder

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777
You know it’s time to move house when you find something like this crawling on your shoulder

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Hahahahaha

viewtopic.php?t=86597

viewtopic.php?t=86597

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Testing

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777
Oh thanks Orph. Just can’t wait to finally move in there. How’s your house going? And your amazing garden?

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Hi D,

House is looking good and garden is growing and some plants are dying
. Must be plant tolerance to the weather/soil...

Orpheus
Doulton777

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Hi D,

House is looking good and garden is growing and some plants are dying
. Must be plant tolerance to the weather/soil...

Really? So even if you water them they are still dying?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Just got the concrete done. We are almost there. Splashback was wrong so they need to replace that. Carpet has been done. Which was 400sqm.

We have some creeking upstairs where the steel beams are. Ss has tried renailing and reglued it. Replaced boards. But it’s still there
I think this will delay handover.

Can someone tell me if the concrete goes brighter? I think it’s still drying but I’m
Not sure if it stays that dark?

Here’s a few pics.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum