We will be building our own custom house plan through Valeco Homes. We took our initial idea to them, have made tweaks along the way, and we're soon to sign contract which brings us to the Full Working Drawings stage. (The main reason we decided on Valeco was the flexibility to do custom house plans). Valeco provide full turn key packages, which is great - they provide a brochure that details all the standard inclusions. If you want upgrade anything they price it all up for you.
Here is our house plan:
The standard inclusion, turnkey cost for our house plan is about $262,000.
After all extras and colour upgrades etc, our total is $331.638.These include:
- A promotion for Solar Power (we also have upgraded to a 5KW system), Solar Hot Water, Colorbond Roof and Daikin Ducted Air
- Add on promo for MyAir (zone control for ducted air)
- Add on promo for 2590mm ceiling height
- Add on promo for 25 Optica 10W LED dimmable downlights
- Square set cornices
- Mechanical polished concrete floor, matte finish and nil exposure
- Our large sliding doors on both sides of alfresco, with recessed tracks
- Cypress Pine portico and alfresco
- Upgraded kitchen appliances: Bosch 60cm Oven, Bosch 90cm Rangehood , Bosch 80cm Induction Cooktop
- 1200mm wide kitchen islan[/li:1n3749mk]
- Add on promo for 40mm caesarstone kitchen benchtops
- Double undermount kitchen sink
- Soft-close drawers, shark fin handle-less kitchen cabinets
- 3x study nook laminate benchtops
- Double vanity for ensuite
- Wall hung vanities
- Shark fin handle-less bathroom cabinets
- Recessed showers
- 1x bath niche, 2x shower niches
- Niche above bedhead in main (no need for bedside tables)
- Plus some PC Sums for electrical etc.
Our colour scheme is monochrome with concrete and light wood features.
I'd love to hear from others who are building in the same area, or who are building through Valeco Homes.