- Verify all the lights internal and external, ensure there is no short circuit, make sure you switch all lights ON and OFF. I have noticed that the fan in toilet or bathroom can cause the main switch to go OFF. There are 2 types of Fan one with a built-in light and one without. The one with a built-in light seems to be causing the Main Switch to go OFF everytime I switched it ON. Just ensure you check yours to sniff out any short circuit.
- I have a slideout rangehood which I also tested ON and OFF while having the lights ON in the whole house. Sometimes this can cause the Main Switch to go OFF. Luckily I didn't have any problems on that side. It all went well.
- Verify and check all your drawers cabinets in the kitchen, open and close them all. I noticed while doing that, one of the kitchen large pot drawers was not properly fitted, and when open it just fell apart. So check yours.
- If you have LED downlights in the house, ensure all the LED is properly fitted. I noticed about 15 LEDs weren't fitted properly you could clearly see a gap between the LED and the ring holding it. So check all your lights are fitted properly.
- Ensure all your external lights is caulked/silicon
- Ensure your sink in the kitchen is silicon as well if its undermounted
- The tile splashback in one of the bath will need to be fixed after handover. I have this in writing as well.
- Finally more cleanup and paint touch ups again on Monday & Tuesday morning.
The only thing that really bugged me was the way the downlights were poorly fitted. I requested that all downlights be done properly and tested again.
On a good note. I got my certificate of occupancy today and will get the keys on Tuesday 12th December next week.