Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Jeffery Pad - Coral Homes - QLD

Page 11 of 41
How exciting you had your frames delivered!! I hope a chippy turns up for you, I know how depressing it is to see your frames just sitting there

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
Its so hard waiting for progress isnt it! I just wanted a slab, then i wanted the frames up, watching them sitting on the ground for a week and a half was torture! Having to wait for each step is so hard!! It will happen and hopefully its tomorrow!!

[quote="bribiebell"]No chippies on site at all today
/quote]
Have they given any indication as to when they will start?
This week but monday was a public holiday and frames were delivered tuesday i was excited for progress today lol. I have family up from nsw and they fly home Sunday would love to walk them thru before they go home

bribiebell
This week but monday was a public holiday and frames were delivered tuesday i was excited for progress today lol. I have family up from nsw and they fly home Sunday would love to walk them thru before they go home

Fingers crossed it happens soon! The frames go up super fast. They had all the wall frames up in 2 days on our last build.
Hope the frames start tomorrow, if it's the same guys who did ours then they are flat out busy but I know Coral don't like to wait too long until they can invoice you so won't be too long
em-n-craig
Hope the frames start tomorrow, if it's the same guys who did ours then they are flat out busy but I know Coral don't like to wait too long until they can invoice you so won't be too long

No movement today

We did get gutter and tiles delivered

Congrats on all that's happening! So exciting

bribiebell
em-n-craig

No movement today

Bummer
. Loads of deliveries is good tho.......hope they start tomorrow
Super excited.... we have a crew on today

bribiebell
Super excited.... we have a crew on today

Oh exciting +++ We want pics later today!!
Yay!

Yes i will get pics... hubby is on his way over now the SS asked for fuel for the generator. Apparently the crane is booked for 11am to lift roof trusses....omg they will have to fly to put all the walls up this morning before the crane arrives.

YAY!!!! So glad you don't have to wait a month for your roof trusses to be put up lol!!
Part frames

bribiebell
Part frames

OMG they are moving fast!
Tamara1975
bribiebell
Part frames

OMG they are moving fast!

I recon!

charlibear
YAY!!!! So glad you don't have to wait a month for your roof trusses to be put up lol!!

Nawww CB i really felt for you

bribiebell
Part frames

Looking good
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum