Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Jordan Springs East?

Page 1 of 26
Hi all,

New to this forum. Would like to connect with people who are building in Jordan Springs Eastern Precinct.

We are building with Champion Homes. Our land was due to register in November 2016 but has delayed. As per lend lease land would register in February 2017 and as per Champion Homes in March 2017.

Has anyone heard anything about land registrations in this area? Please share updates.

Cheers,
Sundeep Kaur.

Hi Sundeep, I am going to build in Jordan Springs East only. For my land, Lendlease is mentioning that it will get registered in Jan 2017. It was due in December 2016 though. My lot's stage is 1B. Can I ask your stage?
1stHomeBuy
Hi Sundeep, I am going to build in Jordan Springs East only. For my land, Lendlease is mentioning that it will get registered in Jan 2017. It was due in December 2016 though. My lot's stage is 1B. Can I ask your stage?

Ours is in Stage 1i and as per Lend Lease it would be registered in Late March - April.
Hi, we are building in stage 1B, as per 1sthomebuy our land was supposed to register in December 2016, but has been pushed back, we received a letter last week advising registration is due for the end of this month, however I saw on facebook that someone building in stage 1A has still not had their land registered, so I'm thinking there might be even further delays!
We are also in release 1B. Building with Kurrajong/Resmark homes. Last we heard before Christmas was that its meant to register some time this month but after seeing the contractors digging up part of the road leading to Jordan Springs East, it could still be waiting a little while.
DandS
Hi, we are building in stage 1B, as per 1sthomebuy our land was supposed to register in December 2016, but has been pushed back, we received a letter last week advising registration is due for the end of this month, however I saw on facebook that someone building in stage 1A has still not had their land registered, so I'm thinking there might be even further delays!

Ahh that's so annoying!

julie307
We are also in release 1B. Building with Kurrajong/Resmark homes. Last we heard before Christmas was that its meant to register some time this month but after seeing the contractors digging up part of the road leading to Jordan Springs East, it could still be waiting a little while.

We're building with Champion Homes and it's a House + Land package. Has the land valuation happened for you? I have seen with people who have bought land directly from Lend Lease are getting letters for valuation. However I am not sure how this works when you have purchased through agents.

saini.sundeep
julie307

We're building with Champion Homes and it's a House + Land package. Has the land valuation happened for you? I have seen with people who have bought land directly from Lend Lease are getting letters for valuation. However I am not sure how this works when you have purchased through agents.

We bought our package directly from LendLease so we recieved a letter in December with valuation dates which we then sent onto our broker to get our lenders valuers out to value the land.

Hi All,

New to this forum. I am building in Jordan Springs East Stage 2. When I bought my land in Oct 16 the anticipated rego date was April 17 but in December it was postponed to May/June 17.
jordanspringseast
Hi All,

New to this forum. I am building in Jordan Springs East Stage 2. When I bought my land in Oct 16 the anticipated rego date was April 17 but in December it was postponed to May/June 17.

Yeah from the comments it looks like there is a delay of roughly 4 months for everyone.. I hope they don't delay it any further.

Got an email from Lendlease lease that registration dates are moved ahead. For my stage 1B it is moved to mid February.

Just a quick question, when did you recieve this email? We are 1B too but havent recieved an email.

We're in 1B too, no email here as yet, but we received a letter about a week ago confirming registration for end of this month..? Hopefully it's not too much longer!
julie307
Just a quick question, when did you recieve this email? We are 1B too but havent recieved an email.

This email was not with any attachment but landed in promotion section of my Gmail. It is mentioned that individual letters will be sent. I got it on Friday at 2 pm. Also a question, anyone got any issue in valuation due to transmission lines. My bank rejected the application.

We went in to the jordan springs info centre today and they advised 1B has now been pushed back to end of feb/early march... hopefully this is the last delay!
DandS
We went in to the jordan springs info centre today and they advised 1B has now been pushed back to end of feb/early march... hopefully this is the last delay!

We did the same yesterday and went and visited LendLease. We were tol being 1B it should be mid to late Feb. Never recieved any updates from them either only found out from friends and family who have also bought in there.

Hi All,

We currently have brought a home and land package with elderton homes in stage 1E, we were originally told march/April then told may/June from lendlease (I called last year to find out our street name )then last weekend we went into the sales office to look at the model plans and they told me march/April again I honestly think they have no idea themselves with release dates etc . I haven't received any letters from either lendlease or elderton on updates.

Hi, I'm building a home in JS east 1I. Actually i have gone with home and land package. While land contract exchange I was charged $110 for contract preparation by Lendlease. I want to know is this normal fee and was someone also charged ?
JS east 1I
Hi, I'm building a home in JS east 1I. Actually i have gone with home and land package. While land contract exchange I was charged $110 for contract preparation by Lendlease. I want to know is this normal fee and was someone also charged ?

Hi , yes that was the same price I got charged for the preparation. I just received another letterfrom lendlease regarding the deed of covenant and you will need to pay them $2500 bond that you don't get back until the house (fence grass garden etc is complete) this is very new to me and I'm coming across fees I wasn't aware of.

robdan82
JS east 1I

Hi , yes that was the same price I got charged for the preparation. I just received another letterfrom lendlease regarding the deed of covenant and you will need to pay them $2500 bond that you don't get back until the house (fence grass garden etc is complete) this is very new to me and I'm coming across fees I wasn't aware of.

This fee was mentioned in the contract that you might have signed. This is something your solicitor must have told you. Not only 2500 there are 2 more fees that will be required during registration which are - council m water charges... however, I did not get any letter yet from Lendlease about this, my solicitor might have...

Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum