And we have keys!

Congrats Bob!

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations!!!
Congrats!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Almost forgot to open our goody bag... no champers but some stuff for the kitchen which is nice

Love the paella pan and rice!

Ooh, nice gift!!
Managed to get a few boxes shifted last night to get a head start on today. Dumped them in the theatre. Head to shift a heap of pavers too which the builder left on the driveway. Plus they left one stack in the garage so we have plenty of pavers to do something with!

My mate who was helping us last night also got us a nice bottle of whisky to celebrate but we were good and only had one glass as early start today... pouring down at the moment

Congrats

Congratulations on getting over the finish line. It must be a great feeling to finally be in!

Congrats on getting your keys mr & mrs silentbob!!

Pity the weather isn't terribly great today but hopefully there are plenty of breaks in the rain so you can load & unload.

Congratulations, enjoy your beautiful new home 🎉
Thanks everyone. Thankfully it stopped raining everytime we had to load and unload so been pretty lucky. Managed to get it shifted in two loads. Now we have the fun of unpacking and finding everything we chucked in boxes...

Only problem has been the shelves above the fridge... they installed 10mm too low... fridge doesn't fit

Will have to get onto the builder on Monday. Can't even just remove the cupboard for now as it's been liquid nailed to the wall along with screws. Sp the fridge is living next to the TV this weekend

There is always something that goes wrong ;; hope they can fix the fridge thing easy for you.

Congrats on moving!!
aloenyx
There is always something that goes wrong ;; hope they can fix the fridge thing easy for you.

Congrats on moving!!
Thanks! Same to you

Congrats Bob, lucky you got everything moved before all the bad weather comes in tomorrow!

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph
mrsdoe
Congrats Bob, lucky you got everything moved before all the bad weather comes in tomorrow!

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph
Yeah was a bit worried about a few of the downpours today but they always seemed to stop when we pulled up with the truck.

Still so much work to do but I'm calling it quits for today. Just eaten for the first time since breakfast

We have a letterbox!

That's a great looking mailbox! Look forward to seeing the rest of your garden come to life - if you stick around on the forum that is.

I Should be sticking around for a bit ☺

Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

21/04/2024
smart or normal switches

Building A New House

Shelly switches require a paid subscription for full access to all features which is ridiulous given the lifespan of a home and if you were to sell it or buy a home with…

24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum