Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairmont Homes - Flagstaff Hill SA

Page 4 of 4
Ok so been in about two months.
All seems to be going along slowly to plan. Still quite happy with the finish. Being in a bit have noticed a few blemishes in the painting but no other issues with the build itself have come up.
Still at the stage of noticing all the new marks on walls from dragging boxes and furniture in and out!

Happy with the design now we are living in it - probably only change we would make in hind sight is another cavity door in the main bathroom and left the walkin robe completely blank rather than having the standard top rail.

NBN got in eventually...what a joke that was....and came out at the bottom of the speed pile - connected to furthest node away.

Retaining walls are finished - stormwater to be completed then on to fencing!!

Not sure I like downpipe on rhs of garage. Might have to move that later

Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum