Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Homes by CMA - Ascot 260

Page 14 of 15
Woohoo let us know how you go.!!
Thanks for your hundreds of thousands.

Building our forever home!
Yum! Looks much better than what I've seen my builder give. Congratulations!!
Pop the champers in the fridge and I'll be over
Yay that it is finally all yours !!!!
Yay congrats!!!! How exciting for you 🤗
We unpacked a couple of boxes today. Ran some kitchen stuff through our new dishwasher ❤️. Went to IKEA! Shunned by our neighbours (Zacherine!)
It was a great day. My pa said he will help tomorrow on Father's Day. Very excited to show my family through our new home

Congrats
D Hope you have fun!!
Big day today! Can someone put all this stuff away for me?! It's so dusty after sitting in a shed for 9 months!

Hehe.. sorry can't help, but have fun unpacking!! It takes forever.. I've unpacked, but I still have a lot of stuff I want to give a thorough clean at some stage.
Our place looks huge compared to some others. So much landscaping to be done

Wooooow look at all that yard space! 😍
They are awesome pics !! I am sure you will find a place for everything ! I am picturing the swimming pool already
Oh yay how awesome were those drone pics!!!
Super huge weekend planned! Bobcat is coming out Friday arvo to fix the levels and rock in the yard and then spread the 30m3 of under soil we are getting delivered. On Saturday morning we are getting 300m2 of turf delivered. And we need to put up our front fence.

Once we have done this mountain of work, we might actually get to move in and have our first sleep over....

That sounds like a big weekend!! Probably a good idea not to move in before its all done, I wish I'd waited a little!!

Good luck with it all, can't wait to see photos.
Phase 1: bobcat fixing levels and rock

Phase 2: Dirt, glorious dirt!!

Stay tuned for Phase 3: Grass - commencing tomorrow

Phase 3: GRASS!!

We are still a couple of pallets short of turf (even tho we got 300m2!). More is coming on Monday or Tuesday.

Tomorrow we make a start on the front fence. Hopefully midweek, we are all moved into our new home!!

It's so much nicer looking out the kitchen splashback to see green. As soon as the front was laid, it changed the entire feeling of the whole house. We moved from construction zone into life's dream - our very own forever home!

Thanks so much to our helpers. We love you long time

Grass looks great!!! (although again why is mine not green!!
)
[quote="aloenyx"]Grass looks great!!! (although again why is mine not green!!
)[/we got this slightly cheaper cause it's frost damaged too apparently. Really happy with how it looks

Everything is looking so good. Look at all that space 😍
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum