Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Plenty Gorge Views estate, South Morang

Page 7 of 13
the only difference that i notice with the previous photos posted by PGV1, is the longer grass
On a better note who is everyone building with? 😁
Yes! Let’s focus on some positives! We’re building withy Metricon. Very excited to soon see all our choice come together. Sounds like most people have gone double storey?
Hey guys
We too are building with Metricon, can’t wait to hopefully soon see all of our choices come together. We are also building a double storey.
I feel like my hardest choice is going to become our landscaping 😂 such a hard decision that makes such a difference to the house. Doing a lot ourselves though so we(me) have all the input
We are building a single storey with Henley.
A double story on our end too. Metricon being the builder. We initially had our eyes set on a single story but because of the small sized plots of land, we went with a double to gain more space inside (and out)
we are building with henley, also a double....cant wait for it all to happen!
Has anyone heard anything lately? any dates given for handover? Are they actually getting rid of this contractor and going to complete the works themselves?
Thanks guys
Contractor is apparently on "notice"
Im guessing they will give them the boot though considering nothings been done since the notice was given
So they can’t get rid of them completely but they have taken legal steps to remove the asphalting from their contract so they can get other contractors in just for the asphalt. Luckily Duncan from moremac has used his industry contacts to source a sub station but the current contracts will be in charge of installing it. Hopefully this will give them the kick to just just get things finished and be done with us
Just got this update guys... it’s postice news

We now have in our possession the substation, and this will be installed
this week.

Given the contractor did not complete the asphalt works last week (as
promised!) we have removed these works from them and are in the process of
terminating the contract.

I am just awaiting an indication from the asphalt company who are trying to
shuffle a few other jobs around to get this done as soon as possible, before
I advise and provide a formal update (hopefully on Wednesday). Given we are
removing the contractor and will then have direct control over the works - I
am hoping to have all outstanding works completed in about 2-3 weeks (but
this is dependent on the asphalt).

I will be in touch in a few days
I saw that!! Finally!! Hopefully this new company can get in quick so we can be done and finished
thats great news. but if it was that easy i wish they would have made this action months ago....

good stuff though!
Has anyone been past did the substation get installed?
Hi guys
Does anyone have an update? Has the asphalt started?
Hey Guys!

just had a call from the wife, the asphalt as commenced! i think they started yesterday, and with the torrential rain scheduled for tomorrow she reckons they might be trying to get it done today..unsure though! but yay its started!!!
Yes!!! That sounds amazing! Fingers crossed, coz after the weather forecast for the next couple of days who knows when they’d be able to finish it.
That's amazing. Guys can you please post some photoes here if you get the chance to visit the site.
Omg can not believe it this is very exciting. Any photos would be awesome
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum