Slab Complete

Coral Homes Marcoola 30 Mod
viewtopic.php?t=85789
how did I miss this congrats that's so

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke locked out
Frames delivered

viewtopic.php?t=85789
Yay!!! When are they starting your frames? They are starting ours early next week

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
Yay!!! When are they starting your frames? They are starting ours early next week

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Would be nice if they started today!lol
It was said Monday but I hope for a supriseπŸ˜‰

viewtopic.php?t=85789
I'm hoping for a surprise for you!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
That's great news

So the rain has been a real sh!t this week but making good progress

viewtopic.php?t=85789
Woohoo frames are up!!! Flying along!!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Woo hoo

I love that another Marcoola 30 is at pretty much the exact same stage as us!! Will be great to follow through the journey

H Family Build
I love that another Marcoola 30 is at pretty much the exact same stage as us!! Will be great to follow through the journey

Yeah where are you guys at now?
Our frame got finished today, gutters and fascia tuesday & roof this week

viewtopic.php?t=85789
Lookin good!

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32
marcoola
H Family Build

viewtopic.php?t=85789

Yay looks so good! We are pretty much exactly the same. Fascia and gutter done, roof may have started Friday or this coming week.
We have some pipes in the wrong spot though from what we noticed when we went through - SS hasn't mention anything but they are in the hallway haha hope it's not too hard for them to fix

marcoola
H Family Build

viewtopic.php?t=85789

Looks so awesome!! Looks absolutely freaking huge!! So glad you didn't have to wait and your frames are up

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
marcoola
H Family Build

viewtopic.php?t=85789

Looks so awesome!! Looks absolutely freaking huge!! So glad you didn't have to wait and your frames are up

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Thanks CB...got my first shoulda moment today...not happy with the size of the shower in the ensuite..live and learn i suppose..😞

viewtopic.php?t=85789
We had pipes in the frames for the electrical to run up for the island bench but not in the hallway

Milestone
We had pipes in the frames for the electrical to run up for the island bench but not in the hallway

Yeah and by the looks of it, you have a pipe where your fridge will be? Along the back Wal of the kitchen? We don't have that! Just the one in the middle of the kitchen haha eekkkk

And with the shower is it just the standard like the plan? I was a bit shocked at its size also, but I am thinking it's one of the areas that will look bigger once all done up!! It's bigger then my last shower and I though that was huge haha

H Family Build
Milestone

Yeah and by the looks of it, you have a pipe where your fridge will be? Along the back Wal of the kitchen? We don't have that! Just the one in the middle of the kitchen haha eekkkk

And with the shower is it just the standard like the plan? I was a bit shocked at its size also, but I am thinking it's one of the areas that will look bigger once all done up!! It's bigger then my last shower and I though that was huge haha

Yes the shower is the standard plus we lost 70mm in width with the extra frame for the niche...Which is why we didnt do a niche in the main shower cause it was already only 900x900...Im really p'd about not reconfiguring the toilet/wir/shower...we do have a massive bath tho!lol

Thats abit of worry about your pipe location!? Im sure it'll be worked out tho πŸ˜‰ Im really not sure what that pipe against the litchen wall is for Gas/Elec or what...

viewtopic.php?t=85789
Go away rain we want a roof!lol

viewtopic.php?t=85789
marcoola
H Family Build
Milestone

Yes the shower is the standard plus we lost 70mm in width with the extra frame for the niche...Which is why we didnt do a niche in the main shower cause it was already only 900x900...Im really p'd about not reconfiguring the toilet/wir/shower...we do have a massive bath tho!lol

Thats abit of worry about your pipe location!? Im sure it'll be worked out tho πŸ˜‰ Im really not sure what that pipe against the litchen wall is for Gas/Elec or what...

viewtopic.php?t=85789

First time posting here but have been stalking these forums the last few weeks while we decide who to build with.

We are building a Marcoola 30 to in Pacific Cove and we were the same with the shower size. We decided to modified the ensuite though by removing the bath all together and making that space a 2 person shower with 2 rainwater shower heads and just extending the WIR into the default shower space.
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum