Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Outdoor kitchen bench top suggestions?

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys
We are building a new house in brisbane and have a long kitchen bench that extends out to our alfresco by 3m. It includs a cut out for the bbq at the end of the bench.

We have chosen quantum quartz/ venatino statuario quartz for our stone bench tops, (it has a lovely light grey marble vein on a white background) but I've just find out its an indoor product only as it may discolour in the weather. Our outdoor bench will get a bit of morning sun but has a full roof over it and may get a bit of rain. It's east facing.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a grey/ white marble look outdoor bench? Or has anyone used this stone on an outdoor bench?

Thanks!

Corinda dream 2016
Hi Guys
We are building a new house in brisbane and have a long kitchen bench that extends out to our alfresco by 3m. It includs a cut out for the bbq at the end of the bench.

We have chosen quantum quartz/ venatino statuario quartz for our stone bench tops, (it has a lovely light grey marble vein on a white background) but I've just find out its an indoor product only as it may discolour in the weather. Our outdoor bench will get a bit of morning sun but has a full roof over it and may get a bit of rain. It's east facing.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a grey/ white marble look outdoor bench? Or has anyone used this stone on an outdoor bench?

Thanks!

I haven't built anything similar but would love to in the future, maybe you could pick up the greys and do a concrete look bench outside- that way it wouldn't weather as obvious?

Follow my build

viewtopic.php?t=83885
Related
31/01/2024
Bench top chipped

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

These can be easily filled and repaired and it doesn't cost them much to do. Id get the builder to do this first and if the repair is not suitable then a replacement is…

14/09/2023
Bench top overhang on the side

Laundry

Thanks Ardo, they are sort of semi concealed. I think it is only a few millimetres. I see if they can adjust the hinges.

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum