Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola 30 Brisbane West

Page 1 of 17
I have been following everyone for awhile and love all the ins and out that you all share so decided I should join the Coral Team!
We are building a slightly modified Marcoola 30 in West of Brisbane.
Contract is signed and is currently been lodged with council. It is definitely going very fast for us compared to a lot of other people, however it feels like it is still forever away!
I will post photos of our plans and land as soon as I work out the pictures side of things, not sure I even have this posting stage right!

Welcome. Looking forward to following another fellow coraler!

Here is our final plans!

Following also I just took photos. I found this the easiest

Hi .. Welcome!!!

Love your plan
Ryalls_first_build
Hi .. Welcome!!!

Love your plan

Thank you! We are really happy with it and just can't wait for all of it to get started! I am glad I came across your forum as you have pretty much the exact colour palate we are going for! I will have to show my husband the overhead cupboards in your kitchen as we were just going to go white. So many things to consider!

Welcome, Im a newbie too and I have no idea if Im posting correctly half the time either. Cant wait to follow your build
BrownDog77
Welcome, Im a newbie too and I have no idea if Im posting correctly half the time either. Cant wait to follow your build

It all does get a bit confusing doesn't it!! I think I've started following you so let's see if I can sus out your progress!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
Another marcoola☺following you can wait to see some updates.
When you doing colour selections?

Welcome H Family Build ... Looking forward to see your dreams come true ...

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84545
Yay! My marcoola build wont start for ages still. Cant wait to watch yours start!

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32
Yay!! Another Marcoola here too. I'm building the 32 in North Gold Coast! What were the changes your made to your plan? Can't wait to see your build come together

kikihome
Yay! My marcoola build wont start for ages still. Cant wait to watch yours start!

Oh you poor thing, I can't imagine waiting around that long! I am anxious and excited and we only started this whole process in September and are going to council already.
Our colour theme inspiration looks very similar!

marcoola
Another marcoola☺following you can wait to see some updates.
When you doing colour selections?

Yes I love finding fellow marcoolas!! Did you have a link to your posts i would love to follow you also.
We haven't got our colour appointment booked at the moment, waiting on the phone call.
We are booked in with National Tiles next week as we found our main tile we love from there!!

Skyepie
Yay!! Another Marcoola here too. I'm building the 32 in North Gold Coast! What were the changes your made to your plan? Can't wait to see your build come together

Oh fantastic, do you have a link for your build? I usually am fairly tech savvy but this app has me so confused haha
We didn't do crazy mods but we had to flip the front of the house to best suit our block, that then extended our garage, media and dining room longer! We changed around the position of the laundry to get a full wall cupboard and broom spot. Extended bedroom 3 & 4. I think they were the main things, everything else was just little bits and pieces like cav sliders etc

H Family Build
kikihome

Oh you poor thing, I can't imagine waiting around that long! I am anxious and excited and we only started this whole process in September and are going to council already.
Our colour theme inspiration looks very similar!

Its been an ongoing nightmare. Our land is probably still 2-3 months away from registering (if we're lucky) which will make it 2 years since we put our deposit down on our block...
glad ill be able to watch yours get underway in the meantime! Will keep me occupied haha

Welcome!! Looking forward to following

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Hi Charlibear! Just had a look at your thread, sorry you are having so much trouble!!! Hopefully things start moving along for you shortly. Just wanted to say though I LOVE your plan. Very similar to what we have but the wider then longer like ours. Nice choices

H Family Build
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Hi Charlibear! Just had a look at your thread, sorry you are having so much trouble!!! Hopefully things start moving along for you shortly. Just wanted to say though I LOVE your plan. Very similar to what we have but the wider then longer like ours. Nice choices

Thanks H Family, I'm forever second guessing everything so it's nice to hear that

We would have built the Marcoola if we went with Coral, but we had trouble with Coral so went with GJ... thinking that may have been a silly idea now

Can't wait for your dream to come to life!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
H Family Build
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Thanks H Family, I'm forever second guessing everything so it's nice to hear that

We would have built the Marcoola if we went with Coral, but we had trouble with Coral so went with GJ... thinking that may have been a silly idea now

Can't wait for your dream to come to life!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Every thing happens for a reason so don't second guess yourself!! I seriously love your plan though, the WIP is huge and I have always loved the WIR behind the bed like that. Can't wait to see it all.

Such a shame you had trouble with coral, we are so lucky and have had nothing but great service this whole time. Fingers crossed that continues!

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

15/03/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

First time poster long story short we are planning knocking down rebuilding a house in Wavell Heights We are thinking to go with Omni built homes as they are but flexible…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum