Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BL- Coral - Grange 26 - Week 21 - its like a lottery

Page 2 of 26
cat_dunc
We drive past there twice a day, often more, but never stopped- bad resident! There's always lots of cars around it. Glad to hear it was good.

We've used/still use the post office/newsagent (closed now), the chicken shop, butcher (which is great), servo and the bottle-o (maybe too much..). Once BL all opens we're hoping like mad for an IGA
I'm also keen to see what effect it has on the Primary school as our kids will either go there or to a catholic school.

The St Kilda facade is lovely! Will you have a big front door like the one on their website? The website doesn't show option D. Will you post your final plan?

Yes I tried posting plan but it didn't wk

Just tried again but no idea what I'm doing wrong??? I'm not the best with IT stuff
oh great to know about the other services, don't worry I spotted the bottle-O first no doubt we will be regulars too
yes we've gone with big front door & changed the front window to a bigger awning window to the right of pillar as the two skinny looked dif in dif pics so thought bigger would be better. I said to my hubby we will have to head to the pub for a drink one weekend as that looks pretty cool too
Your kids aren't at school yet are they? We will stick where they currently are but I saw the enrollment sign for the local at BL turnoff so I think their numbers will increase

Your plan looks great! Looks like a nice big ensuite. Im keen to watch your build, the 2 new coral designs came out just as we were about to sign contracts and i quite liked both of them but my hubby said no way are we looking at a new design!

cat_dunc
Hooray, you started a thread!

Rickyblake - have you started a thread yet? I'm kind of a neighbour too

Hey Cat

I might get a thread going in the new year. We are also waiting for land to register soon.I Just had a skim through your thread and may have to pinch some of your ideas.
Your plan looks great! I love the size of the WIR and Ensuite!
Rickyblake+
cat_dunc
Hooray, you started a thread!

Rickyblake - have you started a thread yet? I'm kind of a neighbour too

Hey Cat

I might get a thread going in the new year. We are also waiting for land to register soon.I Just had a skim through your thread and may have to pinch some of your ideas.
[/quote

Not long now until we register hopefully! How did your colours appointment go? Hopefully all good

Nice to see more builds in the Lake Mac area. I'm keen to hear about your building adventures in BL. We are doing a KDR not too far away.

Found you! I'm excited to watch your build at the same time as ours to see how they go.

We will have delays because we changed so much in our plan, we've been estimated about 8 weeks from land registration before we have a start date.

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959
MartinsHarmony
Nice to see more builds in the Lake Mac area. I'm keen to hear about your building adventures in BL. We are doing a KDR not too far away.

Do you have a thread so I can follow?

Tracyt
Found you! I'm excited to watch your build at the same time as ours to see how they go.

We will have delays because we changed so much in our plan, we've been estimated about 8 weeks from land registration before we have a start date.

Yaay I hope we have a good year

Sorry BrownDog, no thread of my own. Just eagerly read everyone else's!

Any news on your registration? How did your signing go?

Tracyt
Any news on your registration? How did your signing go?

No no news but I need to work out how I look online too
sorry to hear yours is delayed that's so frustrating
Yes signed our land so now just waiting on land
Our poor SC must be sick of me as I think he wants to organize contracts & I keep asking him things regarding it
he will be glad I think when they are signed & he's rid of us

Tracyt

I wonder if we will be 8 weeks too? We never asked will have to ask

Rickyblake+
Great to find somebody else that is building at Billys Lookout. We will be building a house in stage 4.

Your motto is similar to ours and I think it is the best atttitude to have with these projects.

Feel free to message me if you need any information, I am sure we could both benefit from a bit of information sharing along the way. We plan to start building around Jan/Feb time.

Hey there how did your colours go? Hopefully your wife got all that she wanted
have you heard anything about the blocks? Or do you have any idea where we look online to see when they register? Might be time to start your own thread too lol

Heard from developer yest that LPI have the files do registration could be anywhere between 3 & 6 weeks (fingers crossed for 3) I hate waiting lol and yet I know Ive still got a lot of waiting still to go
Contracts are in the works so if they are all ok we might be ready to go to council in 7 to 8 weeks?!?!

Fingers crossed it's closer to 3 weeks

Trying not to get too excited but we did our weekly block drive by and all the fences are down
hoping we may have some exciting news next week

Awesome!
Man things are moving quickly up there. Look at the house in the distance beyond! I didn't even know those streets were open yet. I need to go for a drive
BrownDog77
Trying not to get too excited but we did our weekly block drive by and all the fences are down

Yay that is awesome!! We totally failed at the "not getting too excited" part lol

BrownDog77

Yay! That is exciting! We totally failed at the "not getting too excited" part.

Sorry, not sure what happened to my last reply.

Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum