Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BL- Coral - Grange 26 - Week 21 - its like a lottery

Page 7 of 26
BrownDog77
Cape
Sorry you didn't enjoy your experience, hoping you have a better time at your other appointments. Having said that your choices look great, loving the flooring choices. Which facade design are you going for ?

Thanks Cape, all good just one of those days but I'm sure it will all work out ok
we are having St Kilda facade loved urban but out of our price range

We loved the retro facade but out of our price range. We are looking at either doing the Mornington or Modified designer facade.
MrsJM
How are you going trying to sort through your colour selections?

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Hey MrsJM let's just say it's a work in progress
1step fwd 2back lol any word on yr repairs?

Cape
BrownDog77
Cape
Sorry you didn't enjoy your experience, hoping you have a better time at your other appointments. Having said that your choices look great, loving the flooring choices. Which facade design are you going for ?

Thanks Cape, all good just one of those days but I'm sure it will all work out ok

We loved the retro facade but out of our price range. We are looking at either doing the Mornington or Modified designer facade.

Sorry brain dead meant 'Retro' not urban there's a new one Amara which is nice too but no doubt $$ mornington looks good too such a hard decision
do you have a thread yet?

Sorry brain dead meant 'Retro' not urban there's a new one Amara which is nice too but no doubt $$ mornington looks good too such a hard decision
do you have a thread yet?
[/quote]

Haven't started a thread yet. Our land doesn't register till May, so just playing the waiting game at the moment. Once things get going will probably start one
Hey Cape - sorry i might have missed it. Are you building in Billy's Lookout?

Browndog:
I drove through there again the other day. I'm amazed that most of the blocks are sold already. So fast! Also have you seen how BLACK that roof down below you is?? Gee it's going to get hot.
I love your selections. The timber touches on the floor and cabinetry will be gorgeous. If we could pick again i'd go very similar to what you've picked!
cat_dunc

Browndog:
I drove through there again the other day. I'm amazed that most of the blocks are sold already. So fast! Also have you seen how BLACK that roof down below you is?? Gee it's going to get hot.
I love your selections. The timber touches on the floor and cabinetry will be gorgeous. If we could pick again i'd go very similar to what you've picked!

Capes in QLD I think??? Looking at same design
I missed going out this weekend might pop down today
I think I know the one yr talking about yes it will be hot!!! Thank you for the positivity re:our selections hopefully it comes together but if not there's always wine
hope yr not too flooded with all the rain last night?

BrownDog77
MrsJM

Haha yeah it took me a week to sort it all out! Best to get it right. Is the sales consultant helping you?

No word on my repairs although the laundry tap which is flooding the cabinet- coral have said I need to provide immediate access to as no further damage is caused to the cabinets (that they will have to pay to fix). Funny how they jump to attention when there is a risk of something costing them more!

MrsJM
BrownDog77
MrsJM

Haha yeah it took me a week to sort it all out! Best to get it right. Is the sales consultant helping you?

No word on my repairs although the laundry tap which is flooding the cabinet- coral have said I need to provide immediate access to as no further damage is caused to the cabinets (that they will have to pay to fix). Funny how they jump to attention when there is a risk of something costing them more!

Oh no about yr laundry!
you really need to buy a lotto tkt to make up for all the things you've had to deal with. I think you & Charlie Bear are due a big win each $$$

BrownDog77
cat_dunc

Browndog:

Capes in QLD I think??? Looking at same design
I missed going out this weekend might pop down today
I think I know the one yr talking about yes it will be hot!!! Thank you for the positivity re:our selections hopefully it comes together but if not there's always wine
hope yr not too flooded with all the rain last night?

We are building in Brisbane
BrownDog77
Tracyt
BrownDog77
Colours booked for next Friday!
I hope I can decide on render colours by then

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see your selections
I know what you mean about external colours. We still have no idea.

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959

I can't make up my mind one minute is off white & grey the next it's a stone colour & off white
I just hope our colours lady can help me
I think I have everything else sorted otherwise
are you guys ready for Monday?

we winged it for render and pretty happy about it now it all falls into place

Thinking of these lights? 3 of the small one over island and a cluster of 3 (dif shapes / dif heights) over our dining table. Hopefully hubby agrees or they might just accidentally end up in our spare room anyhow

BrownDog77
Cape

Really liking the Grange. Will be following your experience very closely. Assuming the facade is an added cost, so would love to have some idea of the cost of the choices if you have them. Also any variation cost if possible. Thks!
BrownDog77

Thinking of these lights? 3 of the small one over island and a cluster of 3 (dif shapes / dif heights) over our dining table. Hopefully hubby agrees or they might just accidentally end up in our spare room anyhow

Perfecto

mpricecs
BrownDog77
Cape

Really liking the Grange. Will be following your experience very closely. Assuming the facade is an added cost, so would love to have some idea of the cost of the choices if you have them. Also any variation cost if possible. Thks!

Yes from memory st Kilda was around $8000 retro was around $12500
ask away with variations we didn't change too much structurally. We enlarged pantry, extended dining to fit our table & are having large alfresco.

Love those pendants, they will look fab!

BrownDog77

I love them!

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=85959
LOVE the pendants!!!

Building with Perry homes: http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=84756
Nice lights but the beacon guy told me to be careful putting them around kitchens because they absorb the moisture so you might have to seal them if that's possible

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke locked out
Milestone
Nice lights but the beacon guy told me to be careful putting them around kitchens because they absorb the moisture so you might have to seal them if that's possible

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke locked out

Oh thank you that's great to know

How did all your selections go, did you work it all out?

Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum