Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Liberty 45 (Turramurra)

Page 11 of 25

Picture of our future island bench top
to be installed this week

This is the best stage of the building process i recon. So many things happening at once and you finally can't complain much about it ... Awesome!
Oh forgot to say we put in a. Order for our new lounge from King furniture . 2.5 and a 3 seater high back boulevard

Nice!!!!! Can't go wrong with King Living!!!
NthHome

That stone ... wow!!

jasonwg
NthHome

That stone ... wow!!

It's from smart stone

http://www.smartstone.com.au/product/statuario-venato/

We love it!!! He closest looking thing to real marble and much tougher!

Some more pics

Our walkin shower

View from our bedroom looking back to kids rooms

Walk in robe

Kids bathroom upstairs

Kitchen , dining and living

Looks fantastic NthHome. Really feels like a house now that all the interior is going in

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
Floor boards .... we chose the grey iron bark (one on the right ) from carpet court , Stockmans ridge collection. You can't ever sand them cause the timber is soo thin but we figured we never would , we didn't in our last house why would this one be any different

NthHome

I'm in loooooove! ❤️

Great progress pics, loving that giant walk in shower!!!!
NthHome
Floor boards .... we chose the grey iron bark (one on the right ) from carpet court , Stockmans ridge collection. You can't ever sand them cause the timber is soo thin but we figured we never would , we didn't in our last house why would this one be any different

I love the floor boards. I went to look at studio M the other day & there floor boards don't look too great. Do you have to pick metricons or can you get elsw where? Do you mind sharing
Bench looks amazing. We are looking at that colour scheme. Did you choose this from studio M?
Vet
Bench looks amazing. We are looking at that colour scheme. Did you choose this from studio M?

Nah Metricon don't supply smart stone. We bought this separately

Vet
NthHome

I love the floor boards. I went to look at studio M the other day & there floor boards don't look too great. Do you have to pick metricons or can you get elsw where? Do you mind sharing

I'm doing flooring myself after handover

It seemed cheaper at the time not sure though now. I'm getting prettt much the best carpet carpet court have cavalier breamworth floss Exeter about 96$ per m2 and floor boards these seem to be one of the cheaper kind about 110$ per m2. That all said we love them both. We too weren't too impressed with Metricon selection but they are carpet call ifim not mistaken and I think you can pretty much go to a carpet call shop find amwhag you want and then go to m and see what they say

NthHome
Vet

Nah Metricon don't supply smart stone. We bought this separately

Yes my husband wants us to make this part the focal point. I checked the website the stones look amazing
NthHome
Vet
NthHome

I'm doing flooring myself after handover

It seemed cheaper at the time not sure though now. I'm getting prettt much the best carpet carpet court have cavalier breamworth floss Exeter about 96$ per m2 and floor boards these seem to be one of the cheaper kind about 110$ per m2. That all said we love them both. We too weren't too impressed with Metricon selection but they are carpet call ifim not mistaken and I think you can pretty much go to a carpet call shop find amwhag you want and then go to m and see what they say

Oh ok great I will go have a look at Carpet call. So you could choose a different product there & hope that Studio M allows you to get it? I nearly died looking at the quality of the standard carpet at studio M
NthHome

Wow that is spectacular! I thought for sure it was natural! I also love the colour of your kitchen cabinets!
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum