Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Avoca 23- Allerton Park

Page 6 of 6
CC7
how's the build going? We are also building the Avoca 23 and we are loving that people adore the plan as much as us

Where are you guys building

We're nearly done! About 1 week left to go

Love your black tapware

Looks great!!! The black and white looks so good together.
so exciting! Loving your niche tiling too. Your colouring is very similar to what we were thinking, great to see it
Whitey22
CC7
how's the build going? We are also building the Avoca 23 and we are loving that people adore the plan as much as us

Where are you guys building

up here in Queensland
will start the build early next year
It is looking amazing! I love your double vanity colour!! I am questioning my choice now - I chose a darker woodgrain colour but love yours. Our handles are the same as yours too.

Looks fantastic!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Tamara1975
It is looking amazing! I love your double vanity colour!! I am questioning my choice now - I chose a darker woodgrain colour but love yours. Our handles are the same as yours too.

Looks fantastic
we have same roof colour so great to see how good it looks. Tamara what grain colour did you choose? I think we are same as you
what colour is yours Kaleeynb? Couldn't see on thread anywhere

BrownDog77
Tamara1975

Looks fantastic
we have same roof colour so great to see how good it looks. Tamara what grain colour did you choose? I think we are same as you

Ours is cherry riftwood. It is still nice but the more golden timber colour has now caught my eye lol
BrownDog77
Tamara1975

Looks fantastic

I just had a look at yours. I love yours too. Suddenly mine looks rather boring
lol
Have you moved in yet?

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum