Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral homes - Marcoola - Pimpama

Page 19 of 25
Gosh your sooo close now! Its looking fantastic!!

Thanks everyone!! STILL waiting on SS to get back to me with hand over date.... I'm starting to loose hope that it's tomorrow.... I wanted my house for the weekend

M A R C O O L A 3 2 - Coral homes
HAND OVER Tuesday 21st of March
5 more sleeps

Yay awesome!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
vonsta76
Yay awesome!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
thanks Von! X

Aw sorry you didn't get the keys for this weekend, but on the plus side, at least everything will be ready

So excited for you!

Follow my build - Newlyweds First Home - Hallmark Homes Coomera QLD
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
goldcoasthome
Aw sorry you didn't get the keys for this weekend, but on the plus side, at least everything will be ready

So excited for you!

Follow my build - Newlyweds First Home - Hallmark Homes Coomera QLD
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Thanks huni, it's ok I can wait a couple more days!! My partner is busy with work this weekend so we weren't able to move in straight away anyway.... and now I can go and enjoy the house on my own while hubby and kids are at school/work

Besides, I can live my handover excitement through you for the next few days until it's my turn lol
so excited for you for today!

Woooo!!! So excited for you!!! Your build seemed to fly!!!

I am seeing all these mirror splash backs making me want one lol. Do you know how much it was?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Congrats so exciting

charlibear

I am seeing all these mirror splash backs making me want one lol. Do you know how much it was?

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Hey CB, I don't have a cost unfortunately, we had a kitchen upgrade package which included a glass splash, I then paid an extra $500 to upgrade the glass to the tinted mirror. So I would say to add $500 onto the average cost of a glass splash and that should be roughly the cost???

BrownDog77
Congrats so exciting

Thanks Bdog

Skyepie
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Hey CB, I don't have a cost unfortunately, we had a kitchen upgrade package which included a glass splash, I then paid an extra $500 to upgrade the glass to the tinted mirror. So I would say to add $500 onto the average cost of a glass splash and that should be roughly the cost???

We're paying $1800 for the Mirror thru a subbie...
Looks so good Sky weve inly just got frames completed today seems along way to go tobbe at that stage lol

Coral Homes Marcoola 30 Mod
viewtopic.php?t=85789
marcoola
Skyepie
charlibear

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Looks so good Sky weve inly just got frames completed today seems along way to go tobbe at that stage lol

viewtopic.php?t=85789

Omg frames felt like yesterday. It seems like a long way to go but honestly, these trades can smash it out so fast! You will be admiring your mirror splash before you know it!

$1800 doesn't sound too bad honestly hey!

Skyepie
marcoola
Skyepie
[quote="charlibear"]Woooo!!! So excited for you!!! Your build seemed to fly!!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643

viewtopic.php?t=85789

Omg frames felt like yesterday. It seems like a long way to go but honestly, these trades can smash it out so fast! You will be admiring your mirror splash before you know it!

M A R C O O L A 3 2 - Coral homes[/quote]
No.its quite reasonable...thats for the pantry aswell materials from Superkote is only $900...but because I had to pay a tradie with all the appropriate insurances to install almost double the price..oh well Coral quoted me $3900 for kitchen and pantry 😨

viewtopic.php?t=85789
That's splashback looks amazing with the pendants!

marcoola
Skyepie
marcoola
[quote="Skyepie"][quote="charlibear"]Woooo!!! So excited for you!!! Your build seemed to fly!!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643

viewtopic.php?t=85789

No.its quite reasonable...thats for the pantry aswell materials from Superkote is only $900...but because I had to pay a tradie with all the appropriate insurances to install almost double the price..oh well Coral quoted me $3900 for kitchen and pantry 😨

viewtopic.php?t=85789[/quote]
Very reasonable. I've emailed GJ for a price but with the communication I've had I'll get the price back after handover

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
marcoola
Skyepie
[quote="marcoola"][quote="Skyepie"][quote="charlibear"]Woooo!!! So excited for you!!! Your build seemed to fly!!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643

viewtopic.php?t=85789

viewtopic.php?t=85789[/quote]
Very reasonable. I've emailed GJ for a price but with the communication I've had I'll get the price back after handover

viewtopic.php?t=83643[/quote]
Coral have it in our contract for $2211 for kitchen and pantry for 700 wide mirror.
Kitchen: 2940 long
Pantry: 1410 long

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959
shortnstumpy
That's splashback looks amazing with the pendants!

Thanks SNS x

Hey Skye, does your splash have a join? GJ got back to me about quoting a mirror splash saying ours will need a join... the length of the of our back bench is 3.6m

viewtopic.php?t=83643
charlibear
Hey Skye, does your splash have a join? GJ got back to me about quoting a mirror splash saying ours will need a join... the length of the of our back bench is 3.6m

viewtopic.php?t=83643

No CB, there is no join on mine.... I will measure the length tomorrow... they are specially made so I don't see why they will need a join, 3.6m is a good size but I can't see why it wouldn't be able to be one piece ...

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum