Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Signature on Edmund - Riverstone

Page 1 of 2
Hi All!

First Home Buyer here.

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased a house and land package for Signature on Edmund? Located on 33 Edmund St, Riverstone.

http://www.signatureonedmund.net.au/

Or if anyone has built with Signature Projects Australia?

For this estate, Signature Projects are the developers whilst Lily Homes will be the builder.

http://www.signatureprojects.net.au/

We put down a deposit about 4 weeks ago.

Excited and nervous about it! Learning as we go about all the intricate details. Happy to share our experiences and feedback thus far in dealing with Signature Projects.

Hope we hear from some future neighbours!

Johnny
Hi Johnny!

My partner and I just purchased a lot here on Sunday! we are first home buyers too and super excited

How have you found Signature to be ? We are in the process of doing our contract this week. What house did you get?

We have the Canary (new design apparently). It's just my partner and I, our first home together! we took the plunge!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Samantha
Hi Samantha!

The guys from Signature have treated us well! Helped us with most queries and tidbits. I'm sure you've asked many questions to them too.

We've got the Kookaburra.

We signed for the House Contract just under a month ago!

I've sent you a pm with more questions
Hi All,

We are also planning to go with Signature. It would be great if you guys can share little more about your experience till now.

Thanks.
Hi all,

We booked a lot in signature on edmund last week. Please update your status since you are all booked previously. Any WhatsApp group for this?

Please let me know.
Please give any inputs.

Thanks much
Satheesh
It seems the Facebook group has been removed. Does someone want to start a new one or what's app group?
Hi,

We are thinking to book a land + house (4BR) package with Signature on Edmund.

They are saying the project is going to complete in Feb 2019. But I have seen there are members here since 2016.

Is the project running in delayed state or something?

Please update and we are first home buyers.

Thanks!
Hi Vame,

Yes the project have been delayed in the past. They told us was because the council didn't approve the original plan. It was delayed by about 10 months from the estimated completion date. They have said there will not be any more delays. Hope this helps.
Hey guys. I am keen to know what’s the current status of this project. Are these signature people reliable?
Hi - any updates / status on this project?
24 Aug 2019
New Poster

Aug 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

I am wondering is anyone here has purchased/booked a House+Land package for Signature on Tallawong? Located at 103 Tallawong Road.

https://www.signatureprojects.net.au/tallawong-road-home-and-land-packages/

Has anyone had any experience with Signature Projects before?
For this project Signature are the developers and they have not finalized the builders yet.

We are looking to put down a deposit amount. But, nervous about the fact that Signature had developed/sold properties in Riverstone back in 2016/2017 which are still not completed.

I would like to know more from people who have bought properties on Tallawong Road or if anyone has signed the contract and what your experience was.

Thanks,
Miaa
Hi Miaa,

I know your question was a year ago, but I just wanted to know if you ended up purchasing a property from Signature at Tallawong? We are looking to purchase a house but is uncomfortable with the fact that Signature at Edmund has been delayed significantly.
We just wanna know if you’ve received any new information or if anyone responded to your query above.

Thanks!
any review of signature projects? It seems they have not completed any house + land project so far. any feedback?
Hi All,

Im wondering what the build quality is like for the Signature on Edmund project.
akp06 celeste14 miaa slynas jhau15
Would you guys have any feedback, assuming the project is complete and you have had an handover to the houses now?

Signature has released a new project at Box Hill that I am looking at, and pricing is very competitive.
However they never stick to a timeline, so I am expecting delays
And curious as to what the experience was for you all during construction stage and if the build quality is good, given their competitive pricing

Any feedback would be welcome
Hi Guys,

I am unable to find any H&L projects by Signature which have completed recently. Any feedback on the build quality as their pricing is very competitive. Do they use some different technology then the market standard to build affordable homes?
I have gone and checked Signature projects in Riverstone or The ponds which they claim but no where to be found. 5 years old projects are not yet started. I have stopped pursuing their project as they do not look clean.
jhau15
Hi All!

First Home Buyer here.

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased a house and land package for Signature on Edmund? Located on 33 Edmund St, Riverstone.

http://www.signatureonedmund.net.au/

Or if anyone has built with Signature Projects Australia?

For this estate, Signature Projects are the developers whilst Lily Homes will be the builder.

http://www.signatureprojects.net.au/

We put down a deposit about 4 weeks ago.

Excited and nervous about it! Learning as we go about all the intricate details. Happy to share our experiences and feedback thus far in dealing with Signature Projects.

Hope we hear from some future neighbours!

Johnny

Hi Johnny
Can you please share the reviews with me ? I am also planning to go with them but just wanted to be sure there are no red flags 🚩 Are these guys real? Have they completed anything in last 3-4 years ? Is that a decent builder? Build quality? How is the customer service overall? Any issues?
Hi Guys
Can you please share the reviews with me ? I am also planning to go with them but just wanted to be sure there are no red flags 🚩 Are these guys real? Have they completed anything in last 3-4 years ? Is that a decent builder? Build quality? How is the customer service overall? Any issues?[/quote]
Hi Guys,

I am opening up the conversation once again. I am about to sign a contract with Signature and wanted to know whether they really have completed any projects? I am a first home buyer and I need you guys support with your experience please? Have they done their Riverstone and Tallawong projects and delivered on time. Thanks you a lot and please share your view guys.

Thanks a lot,

Sac
Related
28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum