Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Carlisle Homes - Sanctuary 48 (PCI Next Week)

Page 2 of 3
Good progress...your house looks beautiful even without bricks...
Wow beautiful house and lovely colors. That's the price guide for that black splash back if its for the kitchen
Nataly
Wow beautiful house and lovely colors. That's the price guide for that black splash back if its for the kitchen

Nataly, its around $400 for the tiles for our splashback however this is for both the kitchen and pantry.
The trades are back from their Christmas break and they started our bricks first day back. Things really seem to be moving at a great pace now. When the bricks were first delivered we weren't 100% sure we made the right decision but now that they are up we couldn't be happier.

The inside is really starting to take shape now with the plaster up. I had my first walk through with the site supervisor last week and he has confirmed the stairs and kitchen will be going in the next two weeks

Dining

Kitchen

Upstairs Hallway
wowsers lock up in no time. Any issues you have dealt with so far? Are the tradies any good?
JNT_New Build
wowsers lock up in no time. Any issues you have dealt with so far? Are the tradies any good?

oh yes, 1 other question...what type of roof tiles did you get?
JNT_New Build

JNT,
We are really happy with the build quality. We've been using Darbecca for independent inspections but they haven't found any major issues as yet but still worth having for piece of mind.
JNT_New Build
JNT_New Build

oh yes, 1 other question...what type of roof tiles did you get?

JNT, we went with a category 1A CSR Monier Tudor roof tile, the colour is called Sambuca.
Things continue to progress really well and it was another big week with the stairs and cupboards installed throughout. We took a bit of a risk with the gloss cupboards on the base and the wood look for the overhead. They look great, the pictures don't do them justice

We think we will get a door installed in the side of the stairs to make the most of all of that space for storage. Does anyone know if this is a big job to do once the build is complete?
Sanctuary 48
Things continue to progress really well and it was another big week with the stairs and cupboards installed throughout. We took a bit of a risk with the gloss cupboards on the base and the wood look for the overhead. They look great, the pictures don't do them justice

We think we will get a door installed in the side of the stairs to make the most of all of that space for storage. Does anyone know if this is a big job to do once the build is complete?

What colour is ur overhead cupboards?

rdd,
They are Laminex Impressions Nuance and the colour is Cherry Riftwood
Looks great Sanctuary, posting to follow

Love the kitchen overheads
Looking good!!!
So much has happened since my last update
Beautiful, love that island stone & kitchen colours...is that timber veneer?
Nah, we went with a laminate with a textured feel, almost like the real thing just without the price tag
oh my oh my such a beautiful house!!! I really love that kitchen. My all time favourite black subway tiles. Is your window splash back tinted?
Sanctuary 48
Nah, we went with a laminate with a textured feel, almost like the real thing just without the price tag

You've pulled off the look! Love it
PCI this week and with only the render for the front pillars to be completed we should be moving in within a few weeks
Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

30/10/2023
Running irrigation line under footpath (next to home)

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all I am looking to run a water line under my concrete footpath which is directly next to my home, was seeing if this is possible without cutting the entire section…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum