Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

{Dawn} SE Melb Build - Done and dusted!

Page 6 of 147
SLAB PAAAAARTTTTY!!!!!!

:-D:-D::cheerleader:::z:::cheerleader::

I got these photos from the builder today
DD Will pop down on the weekend to see the slab in person. Its been a long wait but its finally here!!

Mine is a raft slab.
Awesome, you must be relieved after all the hold ups. Looking forward to watching it all come together

Oh my she's dreamy

Oh my god Dawn!!! You have a slab!!! Seriously such a good day today!!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
I know its all coming together so quickly!! Kitty and slab all in one week XD
OMG! You made it!!! Congrats and looking forward to seeing it all coming together for you now!

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you after all the waiting you have endured!

Awesome!!
What a pretty kitty

And so exciting for your slab!! Mega jealous! Don't think my land will ever title haha!!
Can't wait to see the next step in your build!

Con-slab-ulations!!! ?🍻🍹

View thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83776&start=80
posting to follow..

Congratulations and wish you the best with the building journey..
Congratulations! It's finally happening for you. I'm hoping for a slab today.

aloenyx
I know its all coming together so quickly!! Kitty and slab all in one week XD

Congratulations Dawn!! Sorry missed your post.

Great to see its all finally happening! Anxious to see your selections come together.

Thank you everyone

The house can't come soon enough, might have bitten off more then I can chew with a new kitty on top of the new puppy.. the house is a little bit like musical chairs.. since we can't have certain pets together, so there's a cat in that room, a dog over there, rabbits here.. XD will all be sorted when I finally move.
Dawn have you seen your place yet?

Sounds hectic with all those animals Dawn!!

Ooh sounds like there action at your place?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
I haven't been down since the site was scraped. The pictures of the slab came from the builder. I may be headed down tomorrow to have a look ^^; Why what's happening?

You must be getting excited Cap, your PCI must be soon.

Well the new puppy and kitty are happy together.. ^^; just hoping the kitty learns to like the bunnies (in a good way!!)
aloenyx
I haven't been down since the site was scraped. The pictures of the slab came from the builder. I may be headed down tomorrow to have a look ^^; Why what's happening?

You must be getting excited Cap, your PCI must be soon.

Well the new puppy and kitty are happy together.. ^^; just hoping the kitty learns to like the bunnies (in a good way!!)

Lol.. you have to find out then

No news about PCI, still a few more steps to go and they have to fix up the mistakes 1st.

Ooooh, curious!! I don't know if we'll make it down there today. Bit of drama with all the animals at the moment.
Has anyone ever purchased anything from Appliance Online? I'm really liking the look of them.. wondering if I can purchase everything now and have it delivered when I move in.
aloenyx
Has anyone ever purchased anything from Appliance Online? I'm really liking the look of them.. wondering if I can purchase everything now and have it delivered when I move in.

I did and it is a reputed online seller...
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum