Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Framing Stage

Page 1 of 1
im building the mirage q1 with ph in qld. I have included a cut down storage door in the garage but theres no space in the frames to accomodate this door

anyone?
Looks like it has been missed. You will need to remind your builder.

perhaps they could be waiting until the stairs get installed so they know what height door to order/install? any builder/designer should know what clearance you would get at that point however, so could be a lack of planning too.
Hi,

I'm thinking of building the mirage Q1 in Sherwood too. How has your experience with Plantation been up to this point? Just wondering about the build quality and your experience of dealing with them during the build, particularly when you have issues.

Thanks,

Anthony
httpants
Hi,

I'm thinking of building the mirage Q1 in Sherwood too. How has your experience with Plantation been up to this point? Just wondering about the build quality and your experience of dealing with them during the build, particularly when you have issues.

Thanks,

Anthony

Hey Anthony

Are you at Arbour Reach?
Plantation homes has been fairly smooth during administration although it was very long and boring. There had been some problems during this stage however we got through it with a bit of dealing.

The construction stage has been extremely fast and my site supervisor has been quick with his responses about any issues.
I would just ask them about it, they may have just missed it. I noticed they missed a cavity sliding door in my frame when it was placed up, so they then just fixed it up and added it in after the roof was installed.
Yep! They're adding it after the staircase has gone in.
Hi,

No we're not at Arbour Reach. It's a demolish and rebuild on Borden St.
Related
10/11/2023
Slab to framing

General Discussion

STEFF62 Framing should be fine, but he will only be able to nail the baseplates in, I wouldnt think you can dynabolt them after 24 hours. My question is, how is he…

2/01/2024
Framing question

General Discussion

You have not employed legitimate carpenters that is with oath

14/01/2024
Framing on floor joists

Renovation + Home Improvement

Houses have been framed on floor joists since settlement, chipboard flooring is only around for 50 years or so, so why would it not be satisfactory? However exercise skill…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum