Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola 32 QLD

Page 15 of 25
Bit muddy but looks good so far

We are building the one down from this. Apparently ours will be the last one ever as they pulled the plan. Only habe the 32 now

viewtopic.php?t=88323&f=31&p=1771329#p1771329
More excitingness
windows and doors in and bricks started! Also got the guys to add some insulation to the master bedroom and acoustic insulation to our media room area while they were doing the roof insulation, now wishing we did the rest of the house, SS wouldn't let us put it in ourselves which is a shame.

Master bedroom windows:

Media room:

Laundry door:

Activity room:

Alfresco door:
Week 7:

All bricks are up and sheeting is on the walls, really looking like a house now. It's so hard walking through it and then having to leave! Can we move in nowww!!?

Love our brick colour so much!

Wow :O They smashed out the bricks!!! Our walls are just about finished going up and hoping our bricks start tomorrow
I love the brick colour too! What bricks did you get? How good does it look with plaster up, looks like a real house
Wow Kiki. They ain't mucking about and it's all looking great! Gotta laugh cause we are at like week 36 and still don't have plaster

Our 37sq Custom Hamptons Inspired Home:
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=86931
Coming along beautifully. I like the light bricks too!

It's looking great! I'm wondering if the thought of squatting in your own future home has crossed your mind?
Dani_J
Wow Kiki. They ain't mucking about and it's all looking great! Gotta laugh cause we are at like week 36 and still don't have plaster

Hey Looks like everyone who is building a two story home has issues we too were 6 months into our contract and were not at lock up!!! Hope you still have time in your contract we should have been moving in this week before Christmas but sadly we won't be as they didn't get their act together!!
kikihome
Love our brick colour so much!

Looks amazing!!!
Caydenn
Wow :O They smashed out the bricks!!! Our walls are just about finished going up and hoping our bricks start tomorrow
Crazy huh! They got the bricks done in 4 days! Hopefully yours will be up before the end of the week

Santo65
It's looking great! I'm wondering if the thought of squatting in your own future home has crossed your mind?
Yes, yes it has...
i may have asked my partner if we could sleep there more than a few times hehe

Dani_J

You poor things! Thats so awful
i hope you are getting compensated for every week longer they are taking, my gosh!!

allblaqk
I love the brick colour too! What bricks did you get? How good does it look with plaster up, looks like a real house
Thank you! They are PGH bricks and colour is called Bamboo, i am surprised at how much i love them

kikihome
allblaqk

Thank you! They are PGH bricks and colour is called Bamboo, i am surprised at how much i love them

Looks amazing so similar to our place, we have PHG Sand coloured bricks and dark navy roof too. Great choices
Hudson House
kikihome
allblaqk

Looks amazing so similar to our place, we have PHG Sand coloured bricks and dark navy roof too. Great choices
Yes, i love yours! I was looking through your pics before cause i was slightly freaking out over the fact that we put the fridge space on the right hand side of the back bench and now the island and back counters sit out of line with each other. I saw you put yours in the same spot, now that your house is all done, what do you think of the benches sitting like that? Does it look and feel okay?

kikihome
Hudson House

Yes, i love yours! I was looking through your pics before cause i was slightly freaking out over the fact that we put the fridge space on the right hand side of the back bench and now the island and back counters sit out of line with each other. I saw you put yours in the same spot, now that your house is all done, what do you think of the benches sitting like that? Does it look and feel okay?

It looks incredible and we don't even notice that it's not aligned because of the orientation of the hallway.
Hudson House
kikihome
Hudson House

It looks incredible and we don't even notice that it's not aligned because of the orientation of the hallway.
Phew! Thank you, looking at it on paper is so much different than in person and i was worrying about it

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum