Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola 32 QLD

Page 11 of 25
Congrats! Hope you have a great day tomorow! Settlement Day!
Settlement day for our land today! At 3:30pm, just a tad excited

Did settlement happen?
Congratulations on settlement!!!

We are 230 on Wednesday!!!!!

Congrats on settlement!! We are 3:30Pm tomorrow
!!!
Yep settlement happened at 3:45pm today and our building plans have been lodged with council this afternoon also. Now gotta wait 4-6 weeks for title transfer and approval of our building plans and then we can get a start date... come onnnnn!

kikihome
Yep settlement happened at 3:45pm today and our building plans have been lodged with council this afternoon also. Now gotta wait 4-6 weeks for title transfer and approval of our building plans and then we can get a start date... come onnnnn!

Congratulations!!! Finally

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
Congratulations! Don't worry, that time will go fast

kikihome

Woohoo
congrats on settlement!!! Such an amazing feeling own your own slice of earth. Celebrate well 🥂
Our settlement almost didn't happen... and it got delayed twice back in December. So congrats on a straightforward one!!
Caydenn
Congrats on settlement!! We are 3:30Pm tomorrow
!!!
Good luck today

Need some opinions pleeease

What does everyone think about these pendant lights? I am worried they may be too small for over our kitchen island, I think our island will be 3.6m long and these lights measure 205mm high and 150 wide, would they be too small? We would have 3 of them.
I love them. But yes, i do think they might look a bit small... that is a really, really long bench!
They are beautiful, but you might want something a bit bigger with such a long island.... or what about having 4 of them?!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Damn i thought they may be too small too but they are so pretty

They are gorgeous!! Why don't you hang them together not in a cluster but closer together at one end of your island? My sister in law did this with her pendants (she built a daydream they have a 4m bench or something ridiculous) and they look freaking awesome
Getting so over waiting for building approval, all we ever seem to do is wait
other peoples builds have started in our estate already too!

kikihome
Getting so over waiting for building approval, all we ever seem to do is wait
other peoples builds have started in our estate already too!

Waiting is so hard. We too saw everyone around us start. We only broke ground on Thursday which was a whole year since putting our deposit down.

Its so awful and frustrating, isnt it! Im feeling sorry for myself tonight thinking about how much of my life has been put on hold over the last 2 and a half years, while waiting for this land/house to be done. Im nearly 30, my fiance is nearly 33 and we have had to put getting married and having our first baby on hold for 2 years longer than what we were expecting. Our land was supposed to be ready to build on in October 2015 but nothing went to plan with that and we certainly arent getting any younger

kikihome
Its so awful and frustrating, isnt it! Im feeling sorry for myself tonight thinking about how much of my life has been put on hold over the last 2 and a half years, while waiting for this land/house to be done. Im nearly 30, my fiance is nearly 33 and we have had to put getting married and having our first baby on hold for 2 years longer than what we were expecting. Our land was supposed to be ready to build on in October 2015 but nothing went to plan with that and we certainly arent getting any younger

Definitely hard, I have 2 kids aged 10 and 7 and just want to be in a house of our own.

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum