Perry Homes @ Cliftleigh Meadows - WERE IN

Page 17 of 30
Renman
Looks good Nicola. Big grin too.

Because all my money is finally turning into a house lol #brokeforever

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Looks fantastic

I can not wait to see those black tiles down

Almost forgot I got a pic of the our feature tile for the shower niche's.

nicolawhitelaw

Door & window frames finally finished but skirtings still not done
but main floor tiles delivered
meeting tiler 7am Tuesday yay!

Yay!!! So exciting!!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Feature tiles look lovely and so does the garage door! Yay for internal doors and cupboards. Looking forward to seeing your main floor tiles down

Wow it's looking fantastic & happening so quick! Well feels that way to me

Didn't feel quick last week as that's all that happened so it felt like 5 years lol. I want it to happen faster
but SS did tell us 8 weeks would be about right for us to move
so in April I can say next month

nicolawhitelaw
Didn't feel quick last week as that's all that happened so it felt like 5 years lol. I want it to happen faster
but SS did tell us 8 weeks would be about right for us to move
so in April I can say next month

always quick for ppl not living it
woohoo roll on April and you'll be nearly there

So met at the house today as tiles were booked but he's sick today. Promised he's in tomorrow and be finished by Friday.

SS gave me a bit of a walk trough.
-Skirting done FINALLY! As we got invoiced on Sunday without them done until yesterday. So will pay today.
-ONE MORE INVOICE LEFT
-stone tops are about 10 days away.
-Painter due next Tuesday. Will take about a week
Keen as a bean! Bring on Friday when all bathrooms/laundry done. Will do above vanities and splash back once painting and benches on

No pics I was too busy talking to the SS oops

Did some shopping on Sunday

Just need one more tv unit for our media room and maybe another rug. Oh and about 917295 pillows, throws and pretty things

Chaise lounge will be in our living room, 3 seater in the media. Both in 'tweed pepper' but I couldn't get the top photo to load in the correct fabric.

Dining room chairs to match our beautiful table we have ordered from another place.
And new bed for us

Nice!!! Love everything. That bed is lovely, exactly what i want. Can i ask where its from. Good idea getting same lounge but different size for different rooms.

Nice it's getting close now

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke locked out
NicMac03
Nice!!! Love everything. That bed is lovely, exactly what i want. Can i ask where its from. Good idea getting same lounge but different size for different rooms.

Thanks! And the rooms are so close so I was like hmmm it's hard to find a similar fabric/color without being too matchy matchy
just fantastic furniture. $350. Amart have one very similar a bit cheaper but the quality wasn't great.
all of those things posted are fantastic furniture.

Ooh fabulous! Ive been looking everywhere for things but keep coming back to fantastic furniture. Is that the Dakota lounge? Cause ive been looking at it, great you can pick the fabric.

NicMac03
Ooh fabulous! Ive been looking everywhere for things but keep coming back to fantastic furniture. Is that the Dakota lounge? Cause ive been looking at it, great you can pick the fabric.

It is technically the Denver. but Dakota & Denver are the same - the chaise just goes a different way on each.

Good stuff

Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum