Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perry Homes @ Cliftleigh Meadows - WERE IN

Page 14 of 30
nicolawhitelaw

No cornices but they are measured and written on the sheet inside (moved from garage too out of rain) but we have water proofing!
happy we are still moving with no word of a new site supervisor. Have been told he has been on site and will call us after his 2 day meeting this week to make a time to meet him on site

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756

Oh yaay that must be a relief to know he's straight onto it all
looking good

BrownDog77
nicolawhitelaw

No cornices but they are measured and written on the sheet inside (moved from garage too out of rain) but we have water proofing!
happy we are still moving with no word of a new site supervisor. Have been told he has been on site and will call us after his 2 day meeting this week to make a time to meet him on site

Oh yaay that must be a relief to know he's straight onto it all
looking good

Happy I haven't been forgotten about
phew haha

Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and love reading your posts on Perry Homes and love the detailed pics you have. I have a 2 1/2 year history with Perry homes and cant wait to share every detail!. I also have a neighbour with a Perry home. Can you please post any info on the soil test, site classification and slab design for your home?.
Thanks
Dan183
Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and love reading your posts on Perry Homes and love the detailed pics you have. I have a 2 1/2 year history with Perry homes and cant wait to share every detail!. I also have a neighbour with a Perry home. Can you please post any info on the soil test, site classification and slab design for your home?.
Thanks

Hey
Sorry to hear about your issues.
I've already been through the issues with someone on here a while back regarding apparent soil tests being wrong

Hi
Thanks for the reply, I cant find any info on someone else asking about soils tests on here. Do you have any details on this person? Is there any chance we can compare our Perry slab design and site classification. I am more than happy to share details of our slab design.

Couple of quick pics of the completed cornices. Haven't been up but my friend sent these to me. Whole house done!

nicolawhitelaw

Couple of quick pics of the completed cornices. Haven't been up but my friend sent these to me. Whole house done!

Wow I can only wish my build runs like yours
looking good

BrownDog77
nicolawhitelaw

looking good

I hope your plasterer is tidier than ours. Check out the caked plaster in weird places on the door. It's all over the bricks outside of every window where they flicked it out lol.

nicolawhitelaw
BrownDog77
nicolawhitelaw

looking good

I hope your plasterer is tidier than ours. Check out the caked plaster in weird places on the door. It's all over the bricks outside of every window where they flicked it out lol.

Oh that is x$@!
I didn't notice
I hope they are coming back to remove the excess? Why can't everyone take some pride in their work?

I know what you mean about pride! I love the step by step pics of your perry build. I'm trying to uploads some pics for you guys to see from my iPhone but no luck, can someone help please.
Dan183
I know what you mean about pride! I love the step by step pics of your perry build. I'm trying to uploads some pics for you guys to see from my iPhone but no luck, can someone help please.

Honestly dan I don't want them on my thread. This is to document my build and have it for after my build too. If you really want me to see them you can send me a pm

BrownDog77
nicolawhitelaw
BrownDog77
[quote="nicolawhitelaw"]

looking good

Oh that is x$@!
I didn't notice
I hope they are coming back to remove the excess? Why can't everyone take some pride in their work?

[/quote]
Apparently not. Lol we haven't been sanded yet so surly they will get rid of it

The cornices look great! Is the whole in the roof your man hole? It looks huge!

shortnstumpy

Yep! Haha we made it bigger so we could do the air con after handover but turns out we already did it lol

Oh thats a shame was looking forward to sharing our experience along with the many other Perry owners we are in touch with. Ill keep following you and help out where I can. Can I suggest you chat with your site supervisor about the multiple site drainage issues you have around your home during construction, I noticed water ponding around your home in varying spots. Site draingnage is of the upmost importance when you own a Perry home along with trees you cant have any trees around your home either but trees dont look like an issue in your case. This info should be available to you after handover and may be written in fine print on the back of your Perry 20 year structural warranty certificate.
nicolawhitelaw
shortnstumpy

Yep! Haha we made it bigger so we could do the air con after handover but turns out we already did it lol

I'm struggling to see how my massive hips will fit through our man hole if needed

Dan183
Oh thats a shame was looking forward to sharing our experience along with the many other Perry owners we are in touch with. Ill keep following you and help out where I can. Can I suggest you chat with your site supervisor about the multiple site drainage issues you have around your home during construction, I noticed water ponding around your home in varying spots. Site draingnage is of the upmost importance when you own a Perry home along with trees you cant have any trees around your home either but trees dont look like an issue in your case. This info should be available to you after handover and may be written in fine print on the back of your Perry 20 year structural warranty certificate.

You can always start your own thread

Yeah it doesn't usually pool it's because we had constant rain

Hello. We just finished building with Perry Homes
This forum is new to me and my husband. This is our first perry home. The finished product is beyond expectations. We have built 3 other houses together with some big name builders and the whole process was just a nightmare. You will be stoked with your finished product I guarantee you. We're that happy that we have just decided to build another perry home. Nothing was a trouble from day one. Head office was easy to deal with and our site supervisor was excellent at his job getting all the trades to finish their different bits on time. We paid a lot extra for better inclusions and we got perry homes to do our driveway and outside areas and a bit of fencing as well as our turfing. We also paid for sir Walter turf. Our neighbours on both sides are perry homes. Only a bit of jealousy from other non perry home owners in our street as our houses stand out proud. I assure you that your life will change from handover. Peace of mind and the 20 year guarantee made us so happy. I'm stealing your bricks too. I absolutely love them???. Wish that we had photos of all the different stages. How did you swing that? Perry Homes gave us a picnic basket when they handed the keys to us and a flash as key ring. You must be stoked!!!!
Moot
This forum is new to me and my husband. This is our first perry home. The finished product is beyond expectations. We have built 3 other houses together with some big name builders and the whole process was just a nightmare. You will be stoked with your finished product I guarantee you. We're that happy that we have just decided to build another perry home. Nothing was a trouble from day one. Head office was easy to deal with and our site supervisor was excellent at his job getting all the trades to finish their different bits on time. We paid a lot extra for better inclusions and we got perry homes to do our driveway and outside areas and a bit of fencing as well as our turfing. We also paid for sir Walter turf. Our neighbours on both sides are perry homes. Only a bit of jealousy from other non perry home owners in our street as our houses stand out proud. I assure you that your life will change from handover. Peace of mind and the 20 year guarantee made us so happy. I'm stealing your bricks too. I absolutely love them
. Wish that we had photos of all the different stages. How did you swing that? Perry Homes gave us a picnic basket when they handed the keys to us and a flash as key ring. You must be stoked!!!!

Aww that's sweet. That's so good. I want a key ring!
I sent you a PM

Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum