Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building our first house with Aspect Homes Qld

Page 7 of 7

Electrical fit off complete.
Plumbing almost complete. Just dishwasher and kitchen tap.

Pci should be this week.

Surprise, surprise shed delivery was delayed aka forgot.
It has been delivered yesterday and erection to start on Monday. :/

Have to wait two weeks for splashback tiles to arrive.

Everyday is one step closer.

Wow! It's looking fantastic. (I missed some of your updates). Your deck looks awesome. We are doing ours after handover (when we can afford to). It is our first priority after we move in as it's such an important extra living space. Have you been given a PCI date? We haven't yet but I think I'll email on Monday to get a date.

We were told pc would be Friday just gone. But a few hold ups means it will be some time this week. No exact date. Possibly Friday or even the following Monday. :/
A small list of thing to do and a slightly longer list of rectifications.

Hubby is having two weeks off from the 6th of March so we will move in that week. Will be a lot easier to move while the kids are in school.

I hope they get everything finished and rectified this week for you.

Two weeks to move in sounds awesome. I'm a full time teacher and hubby works for himself. We will be moving in after school and on weekends. I am going to China on the school holidays for work so won't get any real time off to enjoy the house until June.

Down pipes and front light.

Fly screens went on today.

And we finally..... have a shed

Can't wait to start filling it up with all of our crap.

Site clean booked for Monday pending on the weather.

I'm getting more excited as everyday passes.

Site scrape nearly complete.

Main bath mirror installed.

Ensuite yet to be installed.

Handrails and side steps to deck complete. Just waiting on stainless steel stringers.

What an amazing day today. Splashback was tiled.

Kitchen tap installed.
main bed wallpapering done and carpet replaced. Carpet looks even better then the last lot.
eye catching.

Wallpaper in my daughters room

Handrails almost done. Just stringers to go.

Steps installed off deck.

I just can't believe how amazing the whole house looks. Lots of credit to my hubby and his decorative eye.

Wow, I love your daughters wallpaper - it's gorgeous!!

Your house is beautiful Craig. I love your pendants. I considered those ones. I love all the colour in your house.

Turf complete.
Inspection complete.
Handover this Friday.
Exciting.

Looks great!

Happy handover day!! The house looks fantastic.. i bet you cant wait to get in there

Moving in tomorrow. Hubby and I moved all our smaller things over the last two days into the shed. Removalist is booked for the morning.

New lounge was delivered today.

Our house warming gift.

Love our house.
Tomorrow is going to be a very momentous day.

Congratulations Craig. The house looks beautiful. I am jealous of your turf. We just have dirt.

Congratulations!

Congrats!! The splash back is just gorgeous!!

Loving the wall paper

Don't forget pics for us once you've moved in

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Related
15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum