Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building at Kimberly estate (Chi avenue) Keysborough

Page 1 of 2
Anyone building at Kimberly estate (Chi avenue) Keysborough,VIC?
I am building next to it. Hawk field estate. Have you already had your soil test done?
Hi Yannick.

Nop havent done yet. The land hasnt been settled yet so cant get it done yet. When will you land be settled? How are you building with?
The developer said end of March which I doubt. Definitely not happening by the look of the progress. How about you? When is your expected settlement?

Yours looks pretty close as there are streets and they've already flatten the land.
Well the agent has told us it will be end march. but these things usually takes further couple of months.
Hopefully they'll get it settled soon. fingers crossed.

Who are you building with?

Cheers.
Yes yours looks like it will be end of March:) we are building with Carlisle. How about you?
We are building with Henley. Yeah fingers crossed the land gets settled by end March. Did Carlisle give you a fixed site cost?
Unfortunately not. We've asked for it and they were not willing to fix the price. How about you?

Do you know which class yours will be for the slabs? M is not too bad. H is hazardous, P is problem.
Henley gave us a fixed price. Im not sure about the slabs class mate.
When did you buy the land?
That's good. Last year in March. I hope it does not go over 20,000.

Site cost is one of the biggest expenses.
Yeah I know. Since that land is pretty flat I think we should be alright mate.
Hopefully lol
More estates in Keysie? I would have thought they'd run out of land by now. Should go down for a look

Are these estates past the chrome dome or more towards Bunnings?
Hi Dawn,

This is off Chapel Road. Close to Somerfield estate.

Cheers
Cool thanks. I live in old keysie. Been interesting watching the new estates go up over the last 10 years...i remember when it was all market gardens
Hi Judage-ge,

Do you know how at what price Henley has fixed your site cost?

Cheers.
Hi Yannick,

I dont remember exactly. But I'll find out and let ya know. Ive got a msg from our agent saying the lands will get settled in April. and if the developer want to access the block to get a soil test done to contact him so he can arrange it. I'll keep you posted on how its going.

Btw, just check with your agent about the settlement date. Who are the real estate agents for you land?

Cheers,
Hi Judage-ge,

The agent is barry plant. He said it will be ready by end of March which i'm sure will not happen.

Yes please let me know about your soil test. Would be good to have an idea.

Many thanks.
Yeah ours is Barry Plant too. They sent me a sms y'day saying the estate is nearing and he has just spoken to the developer who told him it will be ready around April to be settled. Hopefully fingers crossed.
Thanks for the updates. I bought in Kimberley Estate Keysborough in 2015 so its been a long wait... hopefully no issues with settlement. I also heard March 2017 settlement a while back.....but it looks like you have more up-to-date news.
Wow in 2015. Didn't know they started selling the Kimberley's in 2015.
I know the excavation started in around July/August 2016.
Fingers crossed for you guys.
Related
9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum