Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

GjGardner galleria

Page 1 of 1
Help !!!
Advice anyone ?? We are wanting to build the GjGardner galleria 250 but costs keep spiralling. We are left having to decide where to cut costs after GJG increased their prices within a few weeks between an original quote and us being ready to sign. The obvious place to cut a huge cost is by putting a post into the stacker corner doors which open up to alfresco , this is a feature I love tho and there appears to be no pictures that show me how this will look if we do add the post. Can anyone help. Has anyone out there built the galleria and can share their experiences ???

No real advice but I don't think adding a post will save you as much as what you might need to save.
We chose someone else as gj's price was high at the start before upgrading and adding. Unfortunately.
How much are you want to save?

Those open doors with no post in the middle look fabulous but i always wonder how practical they are, will the house be full of flies and mozzies? Ive heard it expensive to have flyscreens for them. It does look great though. Good luck with your decision.

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum