Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a Noosa 29 in north brisbane

Page 13 of 16
Had a call from the painter last night and he is starting tomorrow! We are thinking it must be around 4 weeks now until PCI, any ideas?
caitnkase
Dani_J
Hi Cait, congrats on your home. Looks great so far! Your kitchen splash caught my eye as we are looking to do something similar. Are they Agrestic blue gloss from Beaumont Tiles in the wider format? We are looking at these with polar white cabinets and either Alpine Mist or London Grey stone benches. What are your cabinet and stone colours if you don't mind me asking?

the tiles are Devonshire sky blue tiles and we have the impressions nuance finish for the cabinets but in white
we have gone with the osprey bench and the Franke impact sink with the dorf vixen sink mixer in white

Thanks for the response. We looked at the Devonshire Sky Blue as well. It's a lovely tile. Can't wait to see it with the grout completed!
Dani_J
caitnkase
Dani_J
Hi Cait, congrats on your home. Looks great so far! Your kitchen splash caught my eye as we are looking to do something similar. Are they Agrestic blue gloss from Beaumont Tiles in the wider format? We are looking at these with polar white cabinets and either Alpine Mist or London Grey stone benches. What are your cabinet and stone colours if you don't mind me asking?

the tiles are Devonshire sky blue tiles and we have the impressions nuance finish for the cabinets but in white
we have gone with the osprey bench and the Franke impact sink with the dorf vixen sink mixer in white

Thanks for the response. We looked at the Devonshire Sky Blue as well. It's a lovely tile. Can't wait to see it with the grout completed!
we are going there today so will take some pics as it should all be finished now
Yay!

PCI date!!!! March 24th whoop!
Yaay that's so close!

That's great news

Painting ! Had to take pics through the window and it's late afternoon sun coming in through the windows
Hi Cait,

White stone and black sink

Looks great what colour did you end up doing walls?

BrownDog77

it's white beach 1/4
and thanks!
caitnkase
BrownDog77

it's white beach 1/4
and thanks!

Thanks looks great! And I'm very jealous your builds 12weeks ours will be closer to 7 months
but happy for you

RegVic
Hi Cait,

White stone and black sink

looks great regvic!
Hi Cait, house is looking amazing! I love how quickly it's gone up
We were able to sneak in yesterday
Picked a couch from okra and designed our wardrobe system yesterday
Wow looking great Cait! That splashback has come up a treat

Kids feature walls painted and front door!
Your homes looking beautiful not long to go now

BrownDog77
Your homes looking beautiful not long to go now

thanks BD! I played with paint today and tried to see an idea of how the end product would come together lol
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum