Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR Metricon Liberty - Hampshire 45 QLD

Page 42 of 90
Looking amazing Dulie! Love your triple garage and all the wet areas look fantastic. Great colour choices. Love the white benchtops and the dark cabinetry, especially since we've gone a similar theme.

Cheers Nom

Newhaven 36 by M
Blog - North Shore Newhaven (http://nsnewhaven.blogspot.com.au)
Build Thread - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85092
What colour is your front door - currently having meltdown over garage and front door choices !

galleriamad
What colour is your front door - currently having meltdown over garage and front door choices !

Our front door will be stained the darkest colour possible. Here's the door but it hasn't been stained yet.
Looks awesome, Dulie!
Its good you were able to get access into the house. I havent been able to access mine since a fee days now, so have asked for a walkthrough this coming week.

Really love your tiles in the bathrooms. We have also gone for porcelain tiles in the bathrooms including floors. Hopefully they wont be as slippery as people say they are.

Gorgeous Dulie. Loving that facade, your super sized mirrors and shower frames
always great to get them freebies
lovely

qldben
Looks awesome, Dulie!
Its good you were able to get access into the house. I havent been able to access mine since a fee days now, so have asked for a walkthrough this coming week.

Really love your tiles in the bathrooms. We have also gone for porcelain tiles in the bathrooms including floors. Hopefully they wont be as slippery as people say they are.

thanks ben, yeah i know the feeling. i'd stop by everyday with no access and it sucked! lol.
As for tiles being slippery, people probably just over exaggerating - well i'm hoping so hehe.

Emmz70
Gorgeous Dulie. Loving that facade, your super sized mirrors and shower frames
always great to get them freebies
lovely

Thanks Emmz, yeah freebies are the best!
Dulie - borrowed some tiles and put them in the bathroom and walked on them, stepped on them as we got out of the shower to them. They were slippery, but you don't normally step on them with a dripping were feet as you would have a bath matt.

Because we have built our place with having my mum moved in down the tracks, we decided to get a grippy tiles.

Renman
Dulie - borrowed some tiles and put them in the bathroom and walked on them, stepped on them as we got out of the shower to them. They were slippery, but you don't normally step on them with a dripping were feet as you would have a bath matt.

Because we have built our place with having my mum moved in down the tracks, we decided to get a grippy tiles.

What are grippy tiles? I wonder if you can get some coating on polished tiles to make them a little gripper in the wet areas?

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Quirmeball1280
Renman

What are grippy tiles? I wonder if you can get some coating on polished tiles to make them a little gripper in the wet areas?

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846

Tiles that are not polished or honed.

I will let you guys know after I have my first shower!!! hehe
dulie
haha. We had selected polished porcelein tiles for bathrooms as they look so good. Then a friend's dad slipped in the bathroom coming out of the shower and hurt his back. We then changed our tiles to natural in the same range.

NabeelC | Metricon Merricks 38 | Queensland
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=86276
dulie

Ok well that's a bit too much detail hahaha

Got this in my email today. It's all happening so fast, so much quicker than we anticipated.
Wow. Congrats Dulie. You are almost there. M sure finishes fast in QLD.

My neighbour said M took 2 weeks to issue Form 21 to him as the person responsible resigned and didn't properly handover to the replacement. The bank would release the final cheque without the form 21. Check if your bank needs the form and get on it early.

dulie
Got this in my email today. It's all happening so fast, so much quicker than we anticipated.

Wow your so close. How exciting. We haven't even started.

Dulie,

I remember you remove ur house and cleaning up the land. Now it's PCI time. Wow.

Nabeelc

My neighbour said M took 2 weeks to issue Form 21 to him as the person responsible resigned and didn't properly handover to the replacement. The bank would release the final cheque without the form 21. Check if your bank needs the form and get on it early.

This is why we didn't get the bank involved in the sign off with our loan.

Nabeelc

Thanks Nab.
As for payments, I'm paying with equity from my investment properties, so I don't need to provide the bank anything. =)

Doulton777
Wow your so close. How exciting. We haven't even started.

Hopefully it won't be long before you break dirt!

Renman
Dulie,
I remember you remove ur house and cleaning up the land. Now it's PCI time. Wow.

Yeah it's crazy. I swear that was like only yesterday!
It's barely been 4 months including 3 week xmas break and 2 weeks I used for retaining walls.
dulie

Woohoo Dulie congrats!!

Didn't I already see this coming

Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum