Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR Metricon Liberty - Hampshire 45 QLD

Page 83 of 90
dulie
Bethany
Love the product!!! They look great! How are they for price compared to other window furnishings?

Lets just go with it's a good wallet emptying exercise.

Hahaha. 😂 They look fantastic so try not to think about it! I’m going to pretend I don’t know they exist for now...
Doulton777
dulie
It's been a long time between drinks. But we finally got our Veri Shades up. Took forever for the manufacture to get them made, but I guess it was worth the wait, we love them!!

Oh my goodness dulie everything looks amazing. Love it. Well done

viewtopic.php?t=86597

Your house looks very nice Dulie.
I need recommendation for Independent assessor and the cost in Sydney please.
are you all doing inspection at each stage?
Dulie, are they durable with young kids?

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Bethany
dulie
Bethany
Love the product!!! They look great! How are they for price compared to other window furnishings?

Hahaha. 😂 They look fantastic so try not to think about it! I’m going to pretend I don’t know they exist for now...

hahaha that's a good one.

Renman

They would be as durable as any curtain really. You can detach if needed, and wash them. Kids can also run straight through them if that's what you're worried about.
Is house spec good? how much every one paid.
what state is really important to have or they found errors
Hi Dulie,

I am a newbie and I had a read through your thread and I must say your selections have been amazing.

Great work.

I am building a Vantage 35 (first home) in Rochedale and got my DA approved.

Thinking if I have got the infills and other structural ones are right as this is my first build.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=90340
Maddy178
Hi Dulie,

I am a newbie and I had a read through your thread and I must say your selections have been amazing.

Great work.

Thinking if I have got the infills and other structural ones are right as this is my first build.

Hi Maddy

Welcome to the forums, and thanks. Hope you enjoyed the read.

Vantage is a beautiful home.

And I see you've already found Mt.Views thread, he should be entering construction this month or early next if he hasn't been delayed again.

Make sure you start your own thread once things start to progress, share your journey with the rest of us.
dulie
Bethany
dulie
They look fantastic so try not to think about it! I’m going to pretend I don’t know they exist for now...

[quote="Renman" width="25" height="25" layout="fixed"> Bethany"]Love the product!!! They look great! How are they for price compared to other window furnishings?

Hahaha.
They look fantastic so try not to think about it! I’m going to pretend I don’t know they exist for now...

[quote="Renman

They would be as durable as any curtain really. You can detach if needed, and wash them. Kids can also run straight through them if that's what you're worried about.[/quote]

That answers my questions.

It’s surprisingly tough and washable. Don’t think it would be from the pics. Looks to delicate.

dulie
Maddy178
Hi Dulie,

Great work.

Hi Maddy

And I see you've already found Mt.Views thread, he should be entering construction this month or early next if he hasn't been delayed again.

Make sure you start your own thread once things start to progress, share your journey with the rest of us.

Thank you Dulie. Starting my thread today as my selections are up next week
dulie
Maddy178
Hi Dulie,

Great work.

Hi Maddy

Thank you Dulie
Started my own thread right away

Would appreciate any feedback on the plan drawings

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=90340
Jumping on the wallpaper train, thought I'd give it a crack, Wasn't too difficult.
Just jazzing up my computer setup a little with the mirror and now wallpaper. =D
Before

After
dulie
Jumping on the wallpaper train, thought I'd give it a crack, Wasn't too difficult.
Just jazzing up my computer setup a little with the mirror and now wallpaper. =D
Before

After

Great job Dulie

More impressed with the computer and the baby grand! 🤤

Nice! Really like the baby grand - looks gorgeous (even looking at half of its reflection
) The cabinetry fits perfectly too.

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=82846
Woohoo! Finally the last piece of the interior puzzle, my shoe rack! =D Just gotta go get the rest of my shoes from storage.

Our weird multi-function room. Might buy some a few occasional chairs and a small coffee table to fill it up a bit more.
dulie
It's been a long time between drinks. But we finally got our Veri Shades up. Took forever for the manufacture to get them made, but I guess it was worth the wait, we love them!!

Nice dining table and chairs

dulie
Woohoo! Finally the last piece of the interior puzzle, my shoe rack! =D Just gotta go get the rest of my shoes from storage.

Our weird multi-function room. Might buy some a few occasional chairs and a small coffee table to fill it up a bit more.
Wowwwwww looks awesome

viewtopic.php?t=88952
NthHome
Nice dining table and chairs

Sanuaka
Wowwwwww looks awesome

viewtopic.php?t=88952

thanks guys! it's been a white since you both have updated, hows your builds going?
dulie

who made the desk?
NthHome
who made the desk?

Local mob from Brisbane. They did all my entertainment units, WIRs, laundry, pantry and desks. Probably all done at half the price of what Metricon would have charged us.
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum