Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 42 of 44
Enjoying our time off work, getting some things done around the house and starting the many jobs outside! We finally got bins yesterday which was great. Lucky my parents are away so we have be taking all our rubbish to their place.
Hubby is making shelves for the kids wardrobes.

Got the termite people back to put the barrier up ready for our deck. String line done ready to go.

Father in law got us some cheap turf from his work today so we have a bit of green around the front of the house. Much more needed but its a start!

Got a quote for our driveway so hopefully we will go ahead with that in the next couple of weeks. Garage still full of stuff that i havent found a home for yet. We are loving our house and im very happy to not go out, just potter around here

Looks great! Can't wait to se your deck

Looks good! Doing the deck yourselves?

yucky_worm01
Looks good! Doing the deck yourselves?

Yes hubby and his dad are doing it.

The deck has begun

That view😍

How lovely!!! Jealous of a big deck

Building with Perry Homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Looks greater Nic. The dirt is driving us crazy also.

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke 31 weeks and WE ARE IN
Milestone
Looks greater Nic. The dirt is driving us crazy also.

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke 31 weeks and WE ARE IN

Yes dirt is yuck! Cant wait for more grass and driveway! Its either too wet and muddy or its too dry and dusty, can't win! Hope you are settling in nicely

Deck is progressing!! Looks great, gives us so much outside space. Still looks like a construction zone but its getting there. Driveway to start Monday, can't wait!!

NicMac03
Deck is progressing!! Looks great, gives us so much outside space. Still looks like a construction zone but its getting there. Driveway to start Monday, can't wait!!

Your deck is going to be amazing

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell
Loving your deck!

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Deck looks great! So big!

Love the deck! We have a 12x4m one going in and another 5x4 outside our bedroom. That is the first thing we will be building when we move in. I love the look of a nice timber deck. What are you building it out of?

Wow your deck, house and view are all amazing

Tamara1975
Love the deck! We have a 12x4m one going in and another 5x4 outside our bedroom. That is the first thing we will be building when we move in. I love the look of a nice timber deck. What are you building it out of?

Thanks! We got eco deck as the side section will be out in the weather. Hubbys dad got it for a great price from his work so we couldn't say no

Fabulous progress this Friday! Deck finished and driveway poured
A few more jobs ticked off the to do list.

Looks terrific

Looks so good Nic!

Wow it really did come up a treat. I noticed you covered the house slab coral leave for termite barrier. Hows that work what did you use under the timber if anything? I love how its level to the door ways and am wanting to do this also

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum