Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 37 of 44
Wow you have passed us and it looks great, so happy for you. Our carpet looks similar.

Love it nic!! Looking so great with the floors in! We arent doing flooring until a little later😫 feels so cold with concrete still.

Milestone
Wow you have passed us and it looks great, so happy for you. Our carpet looks similar.

Thanks
no word on our pci so you still might be before us. I like the carpet, it works well with the charcoal tiles, makes it flow.

yucky_worm01
Love it nic!! Looking so great with the floors in! We arent doing flooring until a little later😫 feels so cold with concrete still.

Thanks
we thought about doing floors ourselves after handover but i figured we'd be so keen to move in we just got Coral to do it. Hows your place going? Are you all moved in?

NicMac03
Milestone

Thanks
no word on our pci so you still might be before us. I like the carpet, it works well with the charcoal tiles, makes it flow.

have you got a chance to walk on it yet. We went to Coffs to look at driveways and finishes for the garden as I couldn't go to the house another weekend and see no progress so we chilled out as it may be the last time we get to have a easy weekend.

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke week 23
Milestone
NicMac03
Milestone

Thanks

have you got a chance to walk on it yet. We went to Coffs to look at driveways and finishes for the garden as I couldn't go to the house another weekend and see no progress so we chilled out as it may be the last time we get to have a easy weekend.

Walked on it and it felt pretty good, hard to capture the colour in photos. Do u know who u are getting to do your driveway?

NicMac03
Milestone
NicMac03
[quote="Milestone"]Wow you have passed us and it looks great, so happy for you. Our carpet looks similar.

Thanks

Walked on it and it felt pretty good, hard to capture the colour in photos. Do u know who u are getting to do your driveway?

[/quote]we are going to get a quote of the guy that Installed our tank Mitch tuck haven't heard back yet

You are so close! It looks great. I love your outlook

I think youre going to beat us in!!!

NicMac03
yucky_worm01

Thanks
we thought about doing floors ourselves after handover but i figured we'd be so keen to move in we just got Coral to do it. Hows your place going? Are you all moved in?

Nope 😔 still waiting. Praying by end of this week.

Goodbye fence! House feels a bit naked sitting their all by itself
They picked up the fence and took it straight across to the new slab across the road. Nice and handy. Toilets and dishwasher went in today. Still no word on pci?

Looks great...i cant stop loving that garage door!!

Wow its looking great!!! Gosh your so lucky to have such an amazing block!

Looks amazing! Love the garage door. We are getting a timber look one too
Fly screens put on today. The list of things to be finished is slowly getting smaller:
Kitchen splashback needs grouting and tile above power room sink put on.
Skirting put on again and door handles done.
Carpet in loungeroom hasnt been done, not sure why.
Mirrors, wardrobe doors and shower screens need to be installed.
Painter needs to paint skirting and above garage door.
I think thats it!

Wow that's great Nic do you love the screens.

Milestone
Wow that's great Nic do you love the screens.

I didnt get to see them as i was at work til dark. Asked hubby what they looked like and he replied, like flyscreens. Thanks for that!

Have still had no contact with ss, no idea when things r planned to be finished. Glad things are happening at your place.

Getting real now! I was surprised at how unobtrusive the fly screens were. I thought I would hate them but I don't even notice them

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
Getting real now! I was surprised at how unobtrusive the fly screens were. I thought I would hate them but I don't even notice them

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Yeah they don't stand out like i thought they might.

I spy mirrors, shower screens and wardrobe doors

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum