Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 23 of 44
Milestone
NicMac03
Milestone
Same Nic makes me think they are to busy nothing now for nearly two weeks other then the plumbing that we complained about I actually did a stalk of yours and saw your downpipes were semi connected to your drains so we had a bit of a flip out with the SS as we are swimming when we go to ours

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk

Yeah the plumber sort of attached them but we still get a bit of water on the ground near the tanks but nothing like yours. Old SS said they lost 2 builders over christmas thats why we had to wait for frames so im guessing they have gone to do someone elses frames and thats why we haven't had windows yet??

i thought as much, they must go through them like toilet paper. As long as ours both get done soon that's all that matters.

and me too we need door handles ect done

Dee80
Milestone
NicMac03
[quote="Milestone"]Same Nic makes me think they are to busy nothing now for nearly two weeks other then the plumbing that we complained about I actually did a stalk of yours and saw your downpipes were semi connected to your drains so we had a bit of a flip out with the SS as we are swimming when we go to ours

Yeah the plumber sort of attached them but we still get a bit of water on the ground near the tanks but nothing like yours. Old SS said they lost 2 builders over christmas thats why we had to wait for frames so im guessing they have gone to do someone elses frames and thats why we haven't had windows yet??

i thought as much, they must go through them like toilet paper. As long as ours both get done soon that's all that matters.

and me too we need door handles ect done

[/quote]ohh jeez sorry Dee def finish yours for sure so close now we will all be hanging to see it complete

Look at my birthday surprise!!!!!
Windows and doors and wrapped!!!! Couldnt believe it this afternoon as at 10am this morning no one was there!

Yay!!! Happy birthday indeed!

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Woooooo looks awsome bet ur happy

Oh happy birthday
and yes what a surprise!!

Woo hoooo!!! And happy birthday!

Happy birthday Nic!!!
Nic that's terrific what a great birthday present

Bricks arrived

Bit of a variation in some.

It's going to look fantastic!! Are you happy with them?

Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

Dee80

Yes we are happy with them. I think the off white mortor will brighten them up. Wanting to make sure we get off white as ive seen a few on here who didn't when they paid for it.

Milestone
Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

Thanks, we like them. We had someone there for half the day doing the bath surround and the cavity slider frames. SS was there when i drove past too. Bummer you got no progress, next week might be your week! Its tiles next for you isnt it?

NicMac03
Milestone

Thanks, we like them. We had someone there for half the day doing the bath surround and the cavity slider frames. SS was there when i drove past too. Bummer you got no progress, next week might be your week! Its tiles next for you isnt it?

apparently but still so much to do first who knows anymore

Milestone
NicMac03
Milestone

Have you had any email updates from ss?

NicMac03
Milestone
NicMac03
[quote="Milestone"]Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

[/quote]yeah we got one yesterday which is good asked for tilers ph no but he has given him ours

Milestone
NicMac03
Milestone
[quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"]Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

[/quote]yeah we got one yesterday which is good asked for tilers ph no but he has given him ours

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]did he say who he has lined up to do it for you?

NicMac03
Dee80

Yes we are happy with them. I think the off white mortor will brighten them up. Wanting to make sure we get off white as ive seen a few on here who didn't when they paid for it.

We where happy with our off white I am sure it's going to work!

Dee80
Milestone
NicMac03
[quote="Milestone"][quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"]Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]did he say who he has lined up to do it for you?

[/quote]no I hope it's the same guy that did yours he hasn't called yet

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum