Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenvale Central stage 1

Page 7 of 9
Oho great news let us see what happen..thanks hanu..
The MP contacted the council and they reported there’s still a few outstanding issues that need to be finalized before stage 1 commences. By the looks of it they’re starting stage 2 first who knows what’s going on with ours.

I have heard of other subdivisions not going in order of the stages.

Fingers crossed.

Yes i travel through today.but they moved the excavation machinery from the site..after cut few trees..at 825 mickleham road. Any one planing to residents meeting this Thursday at 7pm ,greenvale recreation centre,Barry more road.thank you.
Hai good morning all,is anyone coming today evening residents meeting at greenvale recreation centre at 27 Barrymore road .please join us we can ask them about our estate,any way we are not getting any updates from the developer .at least we try to get the information from them.regards..
Hai
I haven't heard anything regarding updates. I did notice that 825 Mickleham road(stage 2) appeared on the SPEAR website. Basically means that the application to start stage 2 has been submitted to council.
https://www.spear.land.vic.gov.au/spear ... m=S117477A
Hi montheo,

No i haven't heard anything from council,i am looking forward to reply from council or developers.

Thank you.
Thanks for letting us know!

Btw, any update on 835 stage1?

Thanks,
Divya
Thanks Montheo!

I am sure everyone here will be asking for updates from developers and will share here if there is any.

Thanks,
Divya
Hi All,

Any idea on this?
https://www.spear.land.vic.gov.au/spear ... m=S088794E
Thanks!
Basically SPEAR shows you a current status of the application of a development from the start, all the way up to land title. All of the milestones up to 'statement of compliance' need to be completed before the developer can start construction.
Where did you hear this Monica?

Turns out I need to check my emails more often! And comprehensive updates. However, not what I want to hear though...

Yes

Its really frustrating..
Most of the people ends with November 2018,including my self.guys have look on heritage views homeforum. How those people are struggling .its really sorry to hear those things.
Thank you montheo you always giving hope..
Hai all,
I heard from some one ,they started digging at 825 mickleham road this week .

Is anyone pass through mickleham road .

Thank you.
Was there this morning and no deal!

Nah nothing has changed, it didn’t appear that any works had commenced.

Related
11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

11/05/2023
Building certificate for each stage

General Discussion

Not unless you have managed to put it as a special condition into the contract somehow.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum