After 4 houses and 2 builders we decided with Wisdom Homes.
We just accepted the tender contract last week, we are building Manhattan 35 with Prestige Package.
I need your help, thoughts, lesson learned, do's and don'ts during the following appointments:
Di Lorenzo Tiling, we provision allowance of $5K, we are hoping for big size porcelains.
- Is $5K good enough for the entire ground floor? Our ground floor size is 144 sqm.
- How much did you guys paid for big size porcelains upgrade?
- Is it really true if you get the porcelain you will pay for the cleaning? Is that mean we need to clean as well the bricks\doors\faucets?
Knebel Kitchens, with prestige package we also have PA $5K.
- What sort of upgrades did you guys get in Kitchen selection and how much did you spend?
- Any sort of challenges did you get with Kitchen selection?
Air-con, we did not have PA for air conditioning.
- Do you have any suggestions for air-con?
Guys, we really appreciate your help and if you could share the issues, how much did you spend and the costing of upgrades.