Just thought i'd start my own thread as we are almost underway with our build. We have almost finalised the quote and colour selections are locked in! We fell in love with the Stillwater design while driving from Sydney to Brisbane and checking out the display home in Coffs.
We started this whole process around September last year! Our block of land settled last month and we are flying up at the end of the month finally check it out !
We made a few changes to the layout:
- Resort Facade
- Extended the Master/ensuite/Family/Alfresco by 1.2 meters
- Increased the Kitchen/Meals/Family/Alfresco to 3m high ceilings
- Rest of house 2.7m ceilings.
- Convert ensuite to double shower
- Entry foyer has 3.1m ceiling.
- Added additional robe to master and added extra linen near foyer.
- All sliding doors to be 2.4.
Master Shower head:
Ensuite Shower head x 2:
Bathroom & Ensuite sink mixer:
Bathroom & Ensuite Sink:
Study Laminate - PolytecTessuto Milan:
BBQ Benchtop - Caesarstone OceanFoam:
Laundry - Floor Tile/splash back/bench top/Cupboards:
Bathroom & ensuite:
Kitchen - Caesarstone Frosty Carina / Tessuto Milan & Polar white:
Floor Tiles - Vintage Brown (Cut in half as we had them shipped to sydney)
I'll post up some renders I did with sketchup in the next of couple days.
Fingers crossed we sign our contract in July!