Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Charlibear's Build -Finally in!

Page 230 of 230
Oh CB Zuri is just beautiful

Hi Charlibear... I've just found your thread - and rather sift through 230 pages, can you give me your overall thoughts on G J Gardner? We've just bought a block of land in Currarong for our holiday (eventually retirement) home and are thinking of using G J Gardner. Were they on time? on budget? Were you happy with tradies/foreman?

We've built in Sydney and I was a big fan of using the HomeOne forums so I do intend to go through your posts (I love the sense of community), but wondered if your were happy overall with the builder.

thanks

Janelle
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum