Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Charlibear's Build -Finally in!

Page 185 of 230
What type of fence and electric gate design are you going with CB?

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
I have no idea RM lol, I used to work for the company doing my fence so I'll let them work their magic lol.

I took the day off specifically for the blinds company to come and measure up and choose fabrics/colours so guess who cancels on me??? Can I ever win fml
bugger! That is so bloody annoying! So frustrating when you're looking forward to house stuff and it gets moved
charlibear
I have no idea RM lol, I used to work for the company doing my fence so I'll let them work their magic lol.

I took the day off specifically for the blinds company to come and measure up and choose fabrics/colours so guess who cancels on me??? Can I ever win fml

Good to see you put your trust in them. My OCD would want to know the design and colour lol

That's terrible of them. Can you still go back to work or work from home for a half a day at lease?

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45 Melb

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
So went out to the house and look

charlibear

yay! love your doors too and that double slider that meets in the middle, the recessed door will flow nicely on to the outdoor area.
Looks amazing!! What colour are those bricks they look very similar to what we want to go with.
Are you supposed to have bulkheads above your overhead cabinets? We had to remind our builders about ours as we didn't want the top of the cabinets to be dust collectors
Omg yay!!!! Finallllyyyy. Actually that was super quick of them to make them since you signed off. Woo!!!!

Building with Perry Homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Great news!! Good to see they kept to their word and rushed the kitchen through, all coming together
Eight_3_Home
charlibear

yay! love your doors too and that double slider that meets in the middle, the recessed door will flow nicely on to the outdoor area.

I was so excited to see the house, I love our doors, they aren't standard with GJ so they cost a pretty penny

The house flows so well with the recessed stackers
Caydenn
Looks amazing!! What colour are those bricks they look very similar to what we want to go with.

Thanks!! The bricks are PGH Blue Rio
I can't wait to see them cleaned
Wow they knocked that out quick! Looking awesome!
SileNceR
Are you supposed to have bulkheads above your overhead cabinets? We had to remind our builders about ours as we didn't want the top of the cabinets to be dust collectors

Yeah we have bulkheads...

This was on the floor, I think this is what they are putting up there!

nicolawhitelaw
Omg yay!!!! Finallllyyyy. Actually that was super quick of them to make them since you signed off. Woo!!!!

Building with Perry Homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756

I know, I was not expecting to see kitchen cabinets there
they haven't made the ensuite or bathroom cabinets yet

But I have a freaking kitchen
dillongl
Great news!! Good to see they kept to their word and rushed the kitchen through, all coming together

Finally something they've stuck too
bank

I was squealing like a little girl so happy
Oh wow! This no app notifications is killing me! I'm missing all the good stuff!!

I am stoked they have kept their word about the kitchen! it looks great! Powering along at warp speed! YAY!
charlibear
bank

I was squealing like a little girl so happy

Hehe that was my reaction when I saw my splashback
. Great progress, they seem to have their skates on now, amazing turnaround from the kitchen company considering you only signed off on your plans last week. If they schedule your trades properly you could still make a late August PCI, my build seems to be moving faster now that I'm at lock up.

charlibear
Caydenn

Thanks!! The bricks are PGH Blue Rio
I can't wait to see them cleaned

Such a bold colour but they turned out to look amazing :O We are also thinking Dark Bricks considering "Breaking Dawn" or "Eclipse"
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum