Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My Metricon Phoenix in Melbourne

Page 30 of 30
Renman
Should have moved into a suburb instead and get charged heaps for site cost.

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45
viewtopic.php?t=86114

Don't know about your area. But any area around here always has some kinda guidelines

Our site cost us a fortune for new land. Urban edge wanted to charge us $12,000 Metricon charged us $37,000 for new land.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Interior starting to take a lot more shape...had the 2 TVs delivered and wall mounted today, plus the coffee table also arrived (had to coordinate that!)

Formal lounge just needs a couple of pops of colour now and some wall art and will be set!

Living room will get a new entertainment unit that fits the niche perfectly ... next purchase when I've saved more money but TV looks good (this one was from the old place and fit well in the corner. Will take it upstairs later!)

Upstairs 2 TVs still to be mounted but the guy will do a cash job in a few weeks for half the price

Love the prisma coffee table. I'm getting that one for my front room

Good work on the wall mounts. We finally got ours outta the box after six months last wk and got it on the wall. What are you thinking for entertainment units?

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
Love the prisma coffee table. I'm getting that one for my front room

Good work on the wall mounts. We finally got ours outta the box after six months last wk and got it on the wall. What are you thinking for entertainment units?

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Thinking something white / black, very slim and modern to fit the space...like this...

Looking good Jason! I can't wait to furnish our house more, seems more satisfying, cause you can see the results asap with 6 months of paper work lol.
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum