Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Build - Duxton 35 Geelong

Page 4 of 6
twuuni
Emmz70
twuuni

Wow excellent progress Twuuni

Looking awesome

Do you get lots of light in the entryway Twuuni? It's always been a concern for us because we didn't upgrade our stairs.

We get plenty of light in the house! Especially because the hallways are all white walls it will be extra bright, we just have the standard stairs as well so I'll update you once the stairs are installed

Thanks so much Twuuni

twuuni
kylz4
Looking fantastic twunni
I want to know who your site manager is as they are clearly much better than my current one out in Geelong!!

Our site manager is daniel! He's been great the whole way through!! he said kitchen. Cupboards should be in by the end of the month!

Thanks for that! Can't wait to see your cabinetry go in

Think we are still going to be a few weeks off plaster, have to get the building inspector back to check some issues before they can or any up!

The house looks so much better with out the scaffolding around it. Can't wait to render the rest of the house after hand over
twuuni

The house looks so much better with out the scaffolding around it. Can't wait to render the rest of the house after hand over

Scaffolding down already
wow looks fantastic twuuni

Hey all! Been on a holiday for the three weeks so havent been able to post

Kitchen is on its way

Our stock standard stairs are installed

We have a front door,

We also went in today and the whole house is painted!

Unfortunately they're not starting tiles until after the Christmas break, so there goes 3 weeks of potential work
Hope you had a great holiday and I bet you had a pleasant surprise when you returned.
House is looking fantastic Twuuni

Wow so much progress

When is your build expected to finish??

Emmz70
Hope you had a great holiday and I bet you had a pleasant surprise when you returned.

Wow so much progress

Site manager is being extra persistent in saying that he can't give us a date until three weeks the expected finished date, we were hoping before Christmas but that is definitely not happening ahaha
twuuni
Emmz70

Wow so much progress

Site manager is being extra persistent in saying that he can't give us a date until three weeks the expected finished date, we were hoping before Christmas but that is definitely not happening ahaha

Aww never mind. You don't want a rushed home anyway, it's looking great, look forward too seeing more soon

And we have electricity
Wow!! Looking great! And to think I was excited about stairs after 7.5 months hahaha

kylz4
Wow!! Looking great! And to think I was excited about stairs after 7.5 months hahaha

Ahahha I couldn't imagine, waiting over the Christmas period was hard enough for me!!

All be worth the wait in the end
It's so so hard haha. Definitely be worth it in the end though
hope they speed up a bit now though haha

Tiles are almost done! Just need some grout
Everything looking fantastic!
Wow it's all looking great!!!

Wow looking fantastic twuuni. Great progress your side

Looking amazing!

Wow beautiful how, i love your top render color, what color is it?

Some more updates!
Love that side splashback tile!
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum