Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Build - Duxton 35 Geelong

Page 6 of 6
Hi twuuni your home is looking great
I love that marble kitchen splashback. Do you mind sharing the cost of moving the bedroom window from side to back, if there is any?

sencillez
I love that marble kitchen splashback. Do you mind sharing the cost of moving the bedroom window from side to back, if there is any?

Hi!! There was no extra cost as it didn't effect any if the major construction
Any move in date yet twuuni??

Emmz70

Hey Emmz, our site manager will never tell us our move in date, it's super annoying!! The house is finished and the quality control is on its way, not sure how long it's going to be from here though
twuuni
Emmz70

Hey Emmz, our site manager will never tell us our move in date, it's super annoying!! The house is finished and the quality control is on its way, not sure how long it's going to be from here though

That's bloody annoying
You already had your PCI?

We haven't had our inspection yet, but we've had the metricons quality inspection, and once that's finished we have our PCI
twuuni
We haven't had our inspection yet, but we've had the metricons quality inspection, and once that's finished we have our PCI

Hoping it's sooner twuuni. How exciting

Ohhh the end is near!!!! Woohoooo

A bit of an update! PCI was today, most was good, a few touch ups here and there, appliances will be installed next thursday and if all is well, Handover will be next friday!!

Then I can start giving landscaping updates

Finally moved in!! Thanks for the gift Metricon
Congratulations!!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats

Congrats Twuuni

Enjoy that beautiful home of yours

Congratulations

twuuni
sencillez

Hi!! There was no extra cost as it didn't effect any if the major construction

Hi twuuni,

I know this is very old thread but still hoping for the response.

Your house looks awesome and thanks for this forum. It's so helpful for people like me.

I want to build Duxton 35 too. I like 39 more (especially bcs of the separate dining area) but if we go with 39 then backyard will be only 3m which is too small. Unfortunately there is no display home for Duxton 35. Can you pls post the photo of your dining area? Does it fit well between living and kitchen or too congested?

How much this construction did cost in total? (Including all the upgrades, landscaping, site cost, pit, fence etc)
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum