Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Metricon Liberty 45 (Verve) Sydney

Page 8 of 10
Spotme
sophiefirminger
Phew that's really good to hear.

We actually had most of our variations finalised before we signed the final contract so any changes now are purely cosmetic rather than structural.

We are currently awaiting confirmation that we can tap into an easement that runs at the back of our property. Once we receive the verdict our CDC will be lodged and hopefully ours approval is as quick as yours.

We are going with a similar colour scheme to you. Greys & Whites.

Here is the main floor selection

Here is our ensuite tiles

Here is our carpet choice

Here is our external colour selections

Our bath

Our basins

Our toilet

We have chosen snow as the kitchen bench with 60mm for the island & polyurethane cupboards in vivid white with no handles. We also have selected an ultra clear glass splash back.

We have chosen organic white for the bathrooms & polyurethane cupboards in lexicon quarter with no handles.

Hi Sophie
Thanks for posting your selections - they look good!!!
Have you upgraded the tiles (living and bathrooms) or are they standard?
If you have upgraded, do you recall the gross cost for upgrades?
Not too blown away by the living area tiles, they seem a bit plain to me, plus like the creamy/coffee beigey look for baths but couldn't find any colors in their standard selection to suit.

Thanks
S

Hi,

We upgraded all of our tiles as I didn't find any that I liked in the standard range.

In total it cost $13k to upgrade our tiles, but I think it was worth it as it's hard to change tiles.

ChrisCole
sophiefirminger
Phew that's really good to hear.

We actually had most of our variations finalised before we signed the final contract so any changes now are purely cosmetic rather than structural.

We are currently awaiting confirmation that we can tap into an easement that runs at the back of our property. Once we receive the verdict our CDC will be lodged and hopefully ours approval is as quick as yours.

We are going with a similar colour scheme to you. Greys & Whites.

Here is the main floor selection

Here is our ensuite tiles

Here is our carpet choice

Here is our external colour selections

Our bath

Our basins

Our toilet

We have chosen snow as the kitchen bench with 60mm for the island & polyurethane cupboards in vivid white with no handles. We also have selected an ultra clear glass splash back.

We have chosen organic white for the bathrooms & polyurethane cupboards in lexicon quarter with no handles.

Hi new follower here, looks like we will be building the liberty 45 as well. Would you be able to tell me how much is was to upgrade ur kitchen and bathrooms?

Welcome to the Liberty club! We pretty much upgraded everything in the bathrooms & kitchen the only standard items that we kept was the bath and the shower heads. In total it cost about $26k to upgrade the kitchen and bathroom cupboards etc and we used our studio M voucher to cover the appliance upgrades.

Quirmeball1280
Nice selections Sophie, we went for a similar look in the bathrooms and kitchen, can't go too much wrong with whites, neutrals and greys

Metricon Liberty 45 in Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846

You have good taste

We have a hat on!

Congrats

My Frames got delivered this week so i'm guessing once they're finished at yours they'll be coming round to mine. Looking great!

nomnomnom
My Frames got delivered this week so i'm guessing once they're finished at yours they'll be coming round to mine. Looking great!

That's exciting news!!! So good when it all starts to take shape!

sophiefirminger
nomnomnom

That's exciting news!!! So good when it all starts to take shape!

Had weekly call from SM yesterday. Frames booked for Mon & Tuesday.

Hebel Floor booked for Thursday, Friday and Monday week. Yay.

This was a nice surprise! Hebel on the ground level is now complete!

Nice, looking good!
Looking good

sophiefirminger
This was a nice surprise! Hebel on the ground level is now complete!

woohoo !!!

Looking great!

Scaffolding is now up!

Wow, so fast! Yay

Metricon Liberty 45 in Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Hows the progress Sophie?
One last push before Christmas to get the roof tiles on!

Nice. I hope they get a roof on my house before they disappear for the holiday period.
So exciting to make good progress

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Hope you get your roof Sophie for xmas!

Cheers Nom

Newhaven 36 by M
Blog - North Shore Newhaven (http://nsnewhaven.blogspot.com.au)
Build Thread - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85092
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum