Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

SEA CHANGE: HGWA: THE BORDEAUX, WA

Page 1 of 1
Hi
Starting our journey of building again. (This is our 2nd build) Currently NOR (Ellenbrook) going for a sea change to south DAWESVILLE..
Terrified!! ?

We're Building the Bordeaux with Home Group WA. (with some changes.) Will be twice the size of our current home! Need all the room and storage we can get with 4 kiddies! ???

Anyone else building same house or in Same area?
Hi Mellycol
Congrats on doing it all again!
And the move south

There are a couple of people building kinda down your way - Spuddles and Robina. Both with HGWA too I think.

Look forward to following along

Hi Mellycol,
My partner and I are also building the Bordeaux, we sold our house in Wannanup (close to Dawesville) and about 2 minutes away from the beach in October and are building in Waroona, I have always lived in Mandurah so this will be a bit of a change for me
Hi Mellycol
We are building a modified version of the Southport in Tuckey Cove. Dudley Park really. So far we've had a pretty good experience with HGWA. Slow in admin but they seem to be fine once you hit construction. We're happy with the work so far. We're up to white set so hopefully lock up in the next couple of weeks. Dawsville is lovely. Posting to follow. Goodluck with your build.

We're in the south west and just got the keys to our HGWA house. Good luck with your build, the Bordeaux is a great design
Kristina92
Hi Mellycol,
My partner and I are also building the Bordeaux, we sold our house in Wannanup (close to Dawesville) and about 2 minutes away from the beach in October and are building in Waroona, I have always lived in Mandurah so this will be a bit of a change for me

Hi Kristina
What stage are you at? Would love to see/ follow your build. ☺
Robina
Hi Mellycol
We are building a modified version of the Southport in Tuckey Cove. Dudley Park really. So far we've had a pretty good experience with HGWA. Slow in admin but they seem to be fine once you hit construction. We're happy with the work so far. We're up to white set so hopefully lock up in the next couple of weeks. Dawsville is lovely. Posting to follow. Goodluck with your build.

Hi Robina
Yes I think I've read a little on your build. I hope it all goes well for you.

I'm really new to this forum, only joined yesterday lol so still working it all out!

I don't know much about Dawseville, but the couple of people I've talked to about the area have also said it's lovely. Terrified it will be the wrong move ( totally lived NOR all my life) but hubby is positive it's what we need.
kellie_87
We're in the south west and just got the keys to our HGWA house. Good luck with your build, the Bordeaux is a great design

Hi Kellie

Thank you.

I think I also read a little of your build also. (Really new to this forum! Still working it all out!)

Couldn't believe the trouble they gave you with your driveway! Glad it's sorted now and huge CONGRATS!! to you on your new home!
mellycol6
kellie_87

Hi Kellie

Thank you.

I think I also read a little of your build also. (Really new to this forum! Still working it all out!)

Couldn't believe the trouble they gave you with your driveway! Glad it's sorted now and huge CONGRATS!! to you on your new home!
Wellard2ndTimers
Hi Mellycol
Congrats on doing it all again!
And the move south

There are a couple of people building kinda down your way - Spuddles and Robina. Both with HGWA too I think.

Look forward to following along

Thank you! Hope your build goes well also!
We built a modified Bordeaux
good design! Posting to follow along.
Hey there,

Good luck with your build.

spuddles76
Hey there,

Good luck with your build.

Hi Spuddles

Thank you! Good luck with the rest of yours.
Will be following along. ?
Hi
We are building the Bordeaux as well but in Landsdale, looking forward to following your build.
Hi we are building the southport in pinjarra. How is everything going so far

hey welcome to H1

All the best with your build.. posting to follow
Hi, we're building the Michigan in Baldivis, looking forward to following your build

Hi we are building in Denmark and made the change in January from south Coogee
best decision ever, be positive and enjoy every minute of it

Related
18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

15/08/2023
How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Building A New House

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days

27/10/2023
Change to Contract

General Discussion

Thank you for this information.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros