Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oracle Platinum Homes- Ascot 24

Page 2 of 4
jacquie0492
Can anyone tell me how long it took them to be on site after oracle had finally obtained all the documents needed?

We were told yesterday that our CSO had yet again changed
this will be the 7th consultant we have been through whilst trying to build our home with Oracle.

It's so upsetting seeing houses finished in our stage but yet we haven't even turned dirt. It's been 6 months since our land was ready to go...

Ok its not going to be positive news.
We had Karen D as iur CSO and shes never in the office and when she is who knows what she does. I had to follow every step of the proccess she would tell me she had applied for CC then call the company they apply for it through to be told they havent received it.
After u receive your CC your go into production estimating and your suppose to go to site within 21 days according to contract.
Our land was registered sept 2015 we went to site april 2016 and that was only cause i called daily i pushed... in the end we were going to have to re apply for our home loan it took that long.
Ps are u on the watagan park community fb page yet
Agreed with Noelle! We have changed CSO 3 times! When we signed with them in sept 15 our land was already good to go and it still took them 7mths to start! Your close but may be still 3-4 weeks away sorry to say

Noelle1986
jacquie0492
Can anyone tell me how long it took them to be on site after oracle had finally obtained all the documents needed?

We were told yesterday that our CSO had yet again changed
this will be the 7th consultant we have been through whilst trying to build our home with Oracle.

It's so upsetting seeing houses finished in our stage but yet we haven't even turned dirt. It's been 6 months since our land was ready to go...

Ok its not going to be positive news.
We had Karen D as iur CSO and shes never in the office and when she is who knows what she does. I had to follow every step of the proccess she would tell me she had applied for CC then call the company they apply for it through to be told they havent received it.
After u receive your CC your go into production estimating and your suppose to go to site within 21 days according to contract.
Our land was registered sept 2015 we went to site april 2016 and that was only cause i called daily i pushed... in the end we were going to have to re apply for our home loan it took that long.

They are so frustrating! Karen was our CSO too, I know what it's like trying to deal with her
if I had that many sick days I would loose my job.

My partner is calling them practically everyday but no one can tell us a start date.
Jamielv
Agreed with Noelle! We have changed CSO 3 times! When we signed with them in sept 15 our land was already good to go and it still took them 7mths to start! Your close but may be still 3-4 weeks away sorry to say

It's ridiculous! I've read threads on here form other builders and from signed contract to on site is only 8 weeks. We signed in September! They had months to get this all sorted before the land registered.
Call and speak to operations manager Tiffany I'm pretty sure her name is. That's what I ended up having to do and FINALLY got some answers.

jacquie0492
Jamielv

It's ridiculous! I've read threads on here form other builders and from signed contract to on site is only 8 weeks. We signed in September! They had months to get this all sorted before the land registered.

We signed up 7months before land rego & also were stuffed around for 6months before starting.

Yep start asking for tiffany
I had word today that our site cut is booked for the 12th July. That will be 2 months in estimating... I have my fingers, toes, legs, arms, and everything else possible crossed hoping that they stick to this and they don't push it back any more.

Thats crap. They have 21 days to go to site once CC is received according to contract
Why am I not surprised to hear another frustrated client. We`re all in the same boat unfortunately. I`ve moved 3 x since selling my house back in march 2015. This entire building experience has been a nightmare for us.

I`ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Yep they def are slackers!!

We tried to use that against them Noelle but all they said was "you can retreat from the contract" Which we aren't going to do, we are so close.
Following all of your threads keeps me hopeful though. Your homes look beautiful. I'm hopping the build quality is worth the wait.

How RUDE!! I'd be asking for some sort of compensation for the delay! Ours went over contract by 2 days.

jacquie0492
We tried to use that against them Noelle but all they said was "you can retreat from the contract" Which we aren't going to do, we are so close.
Following all of your threads keeps me hopeful though. Your homes look beautiful. I'm hopping the build quality is worth the wait.

It's great that you got a date, I remember the waiting & waiting for that date. Sucks how long you have wait though.

After over 18 months of waiting... Waiting for our land to register and then waiting for Oracle to get the admin sorted, we are finally on site!

*its hard to get a decent picture because of the site fence*

They cut the site on Monday and they were there on Saturday when we got there, finishing off the retaining walls.

We received our site start letter on Thursday. We were also advised that Terry (Jacko) is our SS and that Vivienne from the Cooranbong office will be sending us weekly updates of what has happened that week and what they plan to do the following week.

We are absolutely over the moon and so excited to finally see the start of our home being built. They are starting the under slab drainage mid this week.

Finally! Congrats. I bet you`re stoked
DreamHome2point0
Finally! Congrats. I bet you`re stoked

Thank you! Yes, I'm so happy! Could not wipe the smile off my face yesterday when we went out and it had actually been done.
We were so relieved when we seen our block cut! I hope things move quickly for you guys from here on out.
Strangely enough we never received a commencement date or letter to say that oracle has take possession of our block like everyone else has.
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum