Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Aegean 430 from mainvue - lockup stage pics added

Page 6 of 8
Love the fireplaces. The house is coming along nicely, do you have a rough idea when it will be finished? Any more pics?

viewtopic.php?t=83375

Our Mainvue Aegean 430
The only photos I have are about two weeks old, need to arrange a time with the supervisor to take more as house is locked up now.

M

They're flying through it! Are they up to fixing stage now?

Just past it - home stretch now

Wow that's gone quick! For the size of your place, your SS must be a scheduling genius!

You got much to do after handover?

Yeah heaps. Carpet Tiles Kitchen Fireplace
Laundry Butlers pantry extend Alfresco and landscaping

So now the fun part of running around trying to get trades in on the day of handover? Haha going through the same thing right now. It's so hard to plan when you only get two weeks notice on the NHP.

I've already got all the material just need to arrange install. Hoping to get 90% done within 4 weeks after handover. Enough to moving in

Drove past today and looks like we had some progress, Foam installed and garage plastered. Starting to look like a house now

Quick view of the backyard

Narrewarren01
Drove past today and looks like we had some progress, Foam installed and garage plastered. Starting to look like a house now

Quick view of the backyard

Great news - it's all looking really good.
Been a long time since the last post - Some progress from the outside
Your house is massive! Looks really good.

Looks great Narre, you have a big backyard too. Any inside pics?

Nothing recent unfortunately. Will try and get something during the week when trades are there and the house is open
Well got some internal pics of the house this week, if anyone interested.

Have some questions on the stairs?
- Is that the standard stairs?
- The hand rail on the wall, is that standard too?
- Do you have photo on the first 3 steps?

Standard is hardwood staircase. I have changed mine to carpet with the bottom landing stained( have young kids)

Handrail and capping are standard

Hi Narrewarren01,

We've recently put a deposit with Mainvue and looking to build the Aegean 230.

Can I ask how much fall your land was and what was your site cost?

Love the photos as it give us an idea what the 230 will look like albeit slightly smaller in squares.

Thanks,
Sam

Related
14/05/2024
MJH 2024 - Timeframe from lockup to PCI

Building A New House

Hi all, We are currently just up to lockup stage. Well our portal says lockup complete but our electrical is being done this week, so in theory, fully completed lockup by…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum