Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Simonds in Adelaide

Page 42 of 60
buildingnanna
Looks gorgeous love the cladding

Thank you

Even more done tonight and we've ordered our mirror splashback

Loving the wall colour so far (Haymes Spatial)

Wow it's going quick! Looks great

We will be installing our roman blinds. Bought them from masters when they were on sale before the big closing down sale. It was more than 50% off. The most expensive being $55.

Building Simonds Prague in QLD
Wow Marshall
looks fantastic

Wow that was quick! Looks great

Horse
We will be installing our roman blinds. Bought them from masters when they were on sale before the big closing down sale. It was more than 50% off. The most expensive being $55.

Oh that's fab, if only we had thought of that!!

Marshall5858
Horse

Oh that's fab, if only we had thought of that!!

we took advantage of masters.

Ohhhh loving the masterton facade

Looking fantastic Marshall!
Wow, it's going so quick! Do you already have a date for PCI/handover ?

twylamc
Wow, it's going so quick! Do you already have a date for PCI/handover ?

Our Simonds app says around 27/4 for pci

So glad it's coming together for you!
We had a quote from Floors direct at salisbury for the white 'fauxwood' shutters... (timber warps too quick in the wet/dry/wet/dry cycle). We asked them 'cause we ordered our floors there. I was happy with the price as it included installation, and it was comparable for what I'd been quoted for curtains and curtain rods. And the curtain rods I'd been shown/seen that I liked were wayyyy too exxy.

Im's all going to go so fast, now!
It's not Im's! hahaha Lol
Is it possible to finish tiling in a day? We were there Friday evening, no tiling had been done. I checked our Simonds app today and it says tiling complete.. it didn't say that on Friday

Marshall5858
Is it possible to finish tiling in a day? We were there Friday evening, no tiling had been done. I checked our Simonds app today and it says tiling complete.. it didn't say that on Friday

Tiles could be down but no grout?

More damage done this weekend

Ohhhh no Marshall that really sucks
why why why would they do that?!?

Oh, sorry to hear that Marshall. Why are they targeting your place?

Horse
Oh, sorry to hear that Marshall. Why are they targeting your place?

We had a look at all the other houses along our part of the road, none with damage, just ours

Related
24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum