Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Simonds in Adelaide

Page 38 of 60
Yay congratulations! How exciting, I hope everyone else's Simonds homes come along this quickly! That shower looks amazing, is that the upgrade? (Trying to think whether or not we have that one or a smaller one haha)

Full steam ahead Marshall. What length is your shower?

alexandraa
Yay congratulations! How exciting, I hope everyone else's Simonds homes come along this quickly! That shower looks amazing, is that the upgrade? (Trying to think whether or not we have that one or a smaller one haha)

It's not an upgrade, it's just an alteration we made to our plan because we wanted a larger shower and we preferred just the screen with door rather than the cubicle style shower

Marshall5858
alexandraa

It's not an upgrade, it's just an alteration we made to our plan because we wanted a larger shower and we preferred just the screen with door rather than the cubicle style shower

Oh very nice! Jealous

Building the Simonds Palisade in Drouin -

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Tracey70
Full steam ahead Marshall. What length is your shower?

This is our altered ensuite with measurements

It's lucky the house has been locked up, the scum have been into the garage and kicked 4 holes in the gyprock

Marshall5858
It's lucky the house has been locked up, the scum have been into the garage and kicked 4 holes in the gyprock

Why on earth would someone do that!
how frustrating! Lucky it's simonds job to fix and replace stuff that is stolen or damaged.

Cassie.f90
Marshall5858

Why on earth would someone do that!
how frustrating! Lucky it's simonds job to fix and replace stuff that is stolen or damaged.

I know, I just don't get their mentality

Thankfully yes

Marshall5858

Bloody parasites. They did the same to a house being built 2 doors from us. They even put holes in the roof

Bloody low lifes...
What makes these idiots think they can just damage or steal from people..
MJT
What makes these idiots think they can just damage or steal from people..

I know, they are vermin! I would love to catch them at it

Sorry to hear that Marshall! Some people are such low lives these days, thank goodness it's only the garage! Hope all gets fixed without any issues

Thank you

Sorry to hear that marshall

Building Simonds Prague in QLD
Looks very luxurious sorry about the damage very annoying

Terrible pic as it's taken through window but kitchen looking nice

Hi Marshall, when you take picture from behind a window, put your mobile against the window and take the picture... it will eliminate all the reflections and the picture will look as if there is no window in between...
I did that too
your tiled roof looks great

RegVic
Hi Marshall, when you take picture from behind a window, put your mobile against the window and take the picture... it will eliminate all the reflections and the picture will look as if there is no window in between...

Thanks Reg, hubby took this pic but I'll bare it in mind when I take some

Related
24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum