Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyome built with Reward Homes- Riverstone

Page 1 of 1
We bought a block of land in Marsden Park Elara and did bit of research on finding right builder who can do two story with above basic inclusions. I came across Reward homes who are based in Riverstone and they looked promosing in first meeting and they can also do customise design with good inclusions and also fits in our budget. They dont have any display homes as they sold the one they had in the ponds. I really need to get idea on
- How they are
- Do they fulfill promises
- Warranties and timeframe deadline
- Material they use

Would really love to hear if anyone have heared about them or have built with them

Thanks J
We are dealing with Reward Homes at the moment. In building stage. We have found the slow but good at the begin until contract signing. The sales manager was a dream to deal with. Make sure you get (everything) in writing especially in Tender and building contract. After contacting signing dealing with other staff and the builder itself has been a nightmare. Builder variation and addition cost was over 20k before even start of build. In our experience anything agreed but not in tender is charge more after contract signing.

In hindsight I wish their was actual reviews for this builder as It has been a very regrettable discussion for us.
abhishek8885
We bought a block of land in Marsden Park Elara and did bit of research on finding right builder who can do two story with above basic inclusions. I came across Reward homes who are based in Riverstone and they looked promosing in first meeting and they can also do customise design with good inclusions and also fits in our budget. They dont have any display homes as they sold the one they had in the ponds. I really need to get idea on
- How they are
- Do they fulfill promises
- Warranties and timeframe deadline
- Material they use

Would really love to hear if anyone have heared about them or have built with them

Thanks J

Hi, I am considering building home with them as well. I would like to know their reviews as well.
I’d ask for some addresses to look at some under construction and or completed. Speak to the trades working there and they might give you some idea of the finish quality. Sometimes the trades won’t comment but try to look at the build it might give you some idea. If the house is finished ask the owners how they were be pro active after all your going to be paying them an awful lot of money. If you can get addresses be suspicious.
That should be cant get addresses.
lodejathig
We are dealing with Reward Homes at the moment. In building stage. We have found the slow but good at the begin until contract signing. The sales manager was a dream to deal with. Make sure you get (everything) in writing especially in Tender and building contract. After contacting signing dealing with other staff and the builder itself has been a nightmare. Builder variation and addition cost was over 20k before even start of build. In our experience anything agreed but not in tender is charge more after contract signing.

In hindsight I wish their was actual reviews for this builder as It has been a very regrettable discussion for us.

Hi how was the finished product?
Hello,

I am chasing the same to get an idea about this builder?
Finished product is very crapy, I have built with them
Hi, are there any more feedback about Reward Homes? We're considering their afford assist program and would want to know more reviews about them. Thanks!
Gkram
Hi, are there any more feedback about Reward Homes? We're considering their afford assist program and would want to know more reviews about them. Thanks!

I have built a 44sq custom home with them and ended up paying atleast 100k more and the quality is not even worth it. You will be better off with any other builder.
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum